FN2 or EP3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FN2 or EP3?

Hi all. Just want some suggestions from you guys. Which one is better fn2 or ep3. Coz im planning to trade in my ep3r. Thanks

keep the ep3

just curious, how much do you have to pay on top? and im assuming the fn2 is brand new?

Comment

DC2 is best!
      ... retired/

Comment

i drove a brand new FN2 and boy is it an understeering pig! That car needs quite a bit of work to be as good as an EP3. If you just drive it socially then the FN2 is a good car, comfy and quieter then the EP3, will need bigger tyres and an LSD at the least to make it fun to drive.

Comment

Maybe around 10g if i go to dealer. But which one have more power.?

Comment

09 or newer FN2R have and LSD standard, i'm not sure if you did drive the pre-lift fn2 or current, understeer happens pretty much on all unmodified FWD cars at the limits

i believe the EP3R has more power standard

really it comes to your preference. If you want
            Performance go EP3R
            Comfort/Modern go FN2R

Comment

Hardcore/Fun go DC2R

in all seriousness.. Mr Fish summed it up well in those last 2 lines. I've driven a stock 04 EP3 at wakefield and I was impressed with the handling and power
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
                09 or newer FN2R have and LSD standard, i'm not sure if you did drive the pre-lift fn2 or current, understeer happens pretty much on all unmodified FWD cars at the limits

i believe the EP3R has more power standard

really it comes to your preference. If you want
                Performance go EP3R
                Comfort/Modern go FN2R
                are you sure?? i never knew they added an LSD to later models, i drove a 2009 model and felt like an open diff, didn't drive it hard either it just didn't like turning in. Maybe i forgot how bad mine DC5 was stock

Comment

yeah the later models that sold in Championship White have an LSD
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

EP3 is definitely quicker and has more power. Also the ep3 has an independant rear suspension while the fn2 has just the torsion bar. In the end of the day its up to you, which car makes you enjoy driving better?
                    Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Dont go FN2. No offence to the FN2 owners but the FN2 is crap.
                      The Gun Metal DC5R

Comment

haha i agree with with tinkerbell and felix, DC2R is the best!! :P

but since u already own an ep3r, i say get something new and try the fn2 plus it has a newer interior than the ep3 and it will turn more heads.. if you prefer that sorta stuff more than performance lol
                        Last edited by Zephyr369; 28-09-11, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Don't know about EP3,
                          But owned an FN2R it was GREAT, stock for stock i think the FN2R is better than a stock DC5S.......and yes now they have LSD

Comment

Wow i didnt know that 07 08 model of fn2 doesnt have lsd gearbox. So in short ill pay more for less options?

Comment

I personally stick with your ep3... Thefn2r wouldnt be all that too different to your current car. If u sell ir car, get something different.
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Working...
                              X