JDM personal import DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM personal import DC5R

am i imagining it or is/was there a guy on clubITR with a genuine private import DC5R? i would like to get in touch with him/her ..

cheers
    sz
    "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

There was one on Ozhonda from QLD a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
      There was one on Ozhonda from QLD a few weeks ago.
      Which got sold not long ago.
      The Artic Blue DC5R with the INGS+1 kit
      There's also a CW DC5R in perth who's a member on these forums but i don't believe he'd be selling

Comment

RacingInJapan is the man
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

There is at least one in Melbourne as well, and the two past owners and present owner of the car are on this forum. Let me know if you want more details.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            There is at least one in Melbourne as well, and the two past owners and present owner of the car are on this forum. Let me know if you want more details.
            whos the one in melb?

Comment

oh wow guys thanks thats good to know, didnt think there'd be a response so soon. just putting the feelers out at the moment.
              after a breif hiatus from nice cars (commercial pilots license is very expensive to fund!) i am returning to adelaide next year and will be in the market for a new car. genuine jdm dc5r is on the shorltist but i want sure whether there were any around. i will try to contact the owners early next year once i have funding in place. no need to hassle them yet!
              "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

There was a JDM DC5R forsale at Ozhonda:
                http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-JDM-DC5R-SOLD

I think it used to belong to someone on this forum:
                http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=4601

I wonder how many JDM DC5R's are floating around Australia? There's a white one here in Melb, have not seen it around after the previous owner who is on this forums sold it a few years back.
                Last edited by apparition; 25-09-11, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X