Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TODA catback exhaust or Mugen N1 race exhaust??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TODA catback exhaust or Mugen N1 race exhaust??

which one should i buy???? toda being $800 and mugen being $1400. also does anyone know if the toda catback will fit on a dc5s? its currently on an 02 type r

Mugen N1 or Twinloop? If it's the N1 it'll be pretty loud, require JDM headers and is a de-cat.

Comment

n1. yeh i know, but what has more bang for its buck

Comment

"Bang for buck" would be Toda, mainly due to the fact you can use it on track AND street.

Comment

I would get the Toda. Main reason is the fact the mugen N1 requires the jdm dcc5 header, or at least a header witha 4-2 part right?
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

i was l planning on getting an aftermarket header anyways. would they be neck to neck performance wise?? also would it fit?

Comment

The N1 is a de-cat though unless you want to cut it, which means you probably shouldn't use it for street use regardless.

Comment

The N1, being decat would produce more power as there is more flow. Dont think the N1 has a resonator as well does it?

Comment

how come i shouldnt use decat for street besides it being illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by dc5dc5dc5 View Post
                    how come i shouldnt use decat for street besides it being illegal?
                    Seriously... is that a trick questions? Because it's illegal? And smells like rotten eggs... and that doesn't pull bitches.

There is a $10k fine if you get caught without a cat. Being in Melbourne, and going by everyone having a cry all the time about Po-Po defecting people, that is a good enough reason.

Also, have you got an aftermarket computer, or do you plan on getting one? Also, are you only chasing numbers? Because you would probably see better results with a decent set of headers, 200 cell cat and 3' catback from any decent exhuast shop.
                    Last edited by 45SET; 29-06-11, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X