Jumper Leads from Autobarn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumper Leads from Autobarn

I purchased these jumper leads from Autobarn today. When I got them home I noticed the dodgy nomenclature on the packaging. See the pictures below.

Also the sketchy instructions. I always put the negative on the dead car to the engine block to earth it.

Thoughts? Might take them back. Lol.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

cant read top.. Also always turn low beams on both cars.. As any voltage spikes will be lessened because of the load!!!!!! Or if you have Hid',s turn high beams on!!! Always wait 5 mins before jump to insure it will start.. The more you try and start off the battery thats dead, and fail the shorter you making the battery life!!!!
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

dude that's just cheap stuff made and packaged in China. What do you expect?

You know how to use it, it's just copper wires with clamps, let it go.

If it was made and packaged in Aus it'll cost 3 times as much and then you'll complain about the price regardless how well it's packaged.
      00-0138 ITR

Comment

Originally posted by michaelz View Post
        dude that's just cheap stuff made and packaged in China. What do you expect?

You know how to use it, it's just copper wires with clamps, let it go.

If it was made and packaged in Aus it'll cost 3 times as much and then you'll complain about the price regardless how well it's packaged.
        Hehe.. Good call. Thanks for the reply.

Quote:
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

Comment

michealz x2. theyre still jumper leads right?

Your all good then
          Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

If possible, I always prefer push starting to jump starting.

Never know if those precious electronics will be damaged by a jump start.

Comment

user error is your biggest concern with jumper leads - engrish is of little assistance in this...
              ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by honda-lover View Post
                If possible, I always prefer push starting to jump starting.

Never know if those precious electronics will be damaged by a jump start.
                If the reds on your car don't even turn on them pushing starting doesn't work. Atleast for me.

Quote:

Comment

Working...
                X