Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommended panel beater around Cabramatta area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recommended panel beater around Cabramatta area?

Hey

I was after a front bar respray, a front lip with some side skirts and rear lip resprayed & installed.

Dose anyone knows any good panel beaters around Cabramatta they could recommend?

Thanks

Let me know how much you get qouted for this. I'm curious too

Comment

IN for this info....group paint!

Comment

Yeah for sure i'll let you know

Comment

keen for group paint! hahah jdm front needs resprahhhhhhhhy
          MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

Comment

yeah might be keen on this, my bumper neeeds a respray tooo

Comment

Got a few quotes from around the area & the cost is roughly $350-$500 for a front bar & $100-$200 per lip or pair of side skirts.

$100 bucks for lip install

In the end it comes down to what sort of quality job your after, you get what you pay for.

Comment

Im doing the same thing; rear bumper, rear lip, aide skirts and front lip. $1300 resprayed and fitted via bodyform.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  Im doing the same thing; rear bumper, rear lip, aide skirts and front lip. $1300 resprayed and fitted via bodyform.
                  I can get the something like this done for $1000 sadly I think you are too far away.

Originally posted by Cheeszy View Post
                  Got a few quotes from around the area & the cost is roughly $350-$500 for a front bar & $100-$200 per lip or pair of side skirts.

$100 bucks for lip install

In the end it comes down to what sort of quality job your after, you get what you pay for.
                  I can arrange something like this done for you at a place called Kenji Motorsports. He did my car. Very happy with the job. I arranged a friend to have a full bodykit sprayed and fitted for $1K. Its in Fairfield.

Everyone, Pm me for more info if interested
                  The Gun Metal DC5R

Comment

But i pay the premium for a well know and reputable company. Dont feel like im dissing your place ,just that i will pay extra for the well known name to ensure i get quality finish. First time. Everytime.
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                      But i pay the premium for a well know and reputable company. Dont feel like im dissing your place ,just that i will pay extra for the well known name to ensure i get quality finish. First time. Everytime.
                      Yea thats ok, I have the same approach aswell when it comes to certain things. Kenji's is just trying to establish a "quality you can afford" vibe.
                      The Gun Metal DC5R

Comment

Working...
                      X