Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchasing a DC2R

Hello guys,
    I just joined this forum recently, as I'm looking at getting an Integra DC2 Type R and I've actually already spotted one, went through with getting the driver to put me into gear 3 going up to 8500rpm, didn't miss a beat, took it to my panel beaters all the welds are factory.
    I was pretty pleased with the car so I've already deposited and pretty determined to get it but if you don't mind giving me some history if you know of any history on this car, cheers.
    http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=129D765919B3

Khang

If your panel beater checked it and the car runs good then I think it looks like a great buy.

There are plenty of cheaper DC2R's around but the condition are usually crappy and the history dubious.

When you pick it up be sure to put some pics up in the appearance section..

YELLOW FTW!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Thanks DC2R,
      I've looked at the entire VIC DC2R range before choosing between this and MAN7IS they are probably Vic's best for sale at the moment, loving the yellow since first inspection and yea will definitely post pics!

Comment

Ive seen him around town... doesn't thrash it form what ive seen...

Comment

woot yellow ftw! i waited out for 7 months just to find a yellow, worth the wait for sure lol

Comment

Working...
          X