Integra may return to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integra may return to Australia

Hopefully Honda can bring some of the reasons we love them back to Australia.

http://www.carsguide.com.au/site/new...ed_sports_push

So they're gonna make sportscars again? Good on them. I thought all of the makers were just going to make white goods like they have done for the last 5 years.
    00-0138 ITR

Comment

looks great

would be happy with more power though
      Blaze Orange

Comment

I like the Accord coupe but that RSX concept looks like a failed TF movie concept character. Unless Honda do small capacity turbocharged engines they'll be left for dead.... moreso.

Comment

Why do i feel like we are going to be disappointed?

Comment

I dont think Honda can top what they have already done in the past....
            This car IMO looks too spaceship-like... why can't they realise that people want to drive a sports car that looks like a sports car.... Not some thing from outta space..

The car should be simple and clean in looks

Comment

Turbocharged. mhmhmh....

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                I dont think Honda can top what they have already done in the past....
                This car IMO looks too spaceship-like... why can't they realise that people want to drive a sports car that looks like a sports car.... Not some thing from outta space..

The car should be simple and clean in looks
                I'm sure the concept will be toned down severely by the time it comes out. But yea I miss hondas simple yet aggressive look of the past.

Comment

things that make me go.....hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

this can only be good news,
                    i laugh at you guys when you dis the styling
                    buy the time it hits production you'll be drooling over it,
                    honda cars have always been ugly ducklings and styled ahead of there time,
                    thats why a 10 year old honda still looks as fresh and new as a 2 year old vw!
                    bring it on!!!!!!
                    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

looks pretty nice. will need to be able to match 3mps bang for buck performance though

Comment

If it has the same suspension as the current civic Si (civic type R) then i definitely wont be interested and don't be surprised if the rest of Australia, America and the UK arent either. The 3MPS, GTI, Golf R, RS250, Astra VXR, XR5 and even the Skoda! All priced well enough, all have much better performance than the current Civic Type R in aus.
                        sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

great news (about bloody time), now fingers crossed they make _good_ sports cars.. i was beginning to think my next car will have to be a nissan

Comment

Working...
                          X