Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nighthawk Black DC2R with my new JDM 16" wheels on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
    looks nice mate!
    i miss my DC2R very much, and when I can afford to get a nice car again, i think another DC2R will be on my shortlist! so many fun drives, such a connection with that car..
    True that! I had to get another one
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

wow szymon is back
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

so blooody clean! jdm dc2r wheels would definately be a choice if i had a dc2 ... love oem wheels.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

all this car needs is a full oem lip kit and its perfect and clean exterior wise
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

I have the jdm 16's on my car.. i had 215/45/16 tyre on it and found that they were rubbing on the front.. So i droped it to 195/45 /16... Do you have this problem also??????
            sigpic
            128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Nah mine is fine no scrubbing . . Maybe your stock suspension is getting old and starting to sag?

Comment

very nice

Comment

Working...
                X