BMW 135i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 135i

A client gave me a ring 2 weeks ago to book me in to shoot his BMW 135i.
    Originally I had a kick ass shoot location planned out but it was locked out yesterday, which now I regret not having bolt cutters in the car lol. But we settle for a lil industrial estate near by. With the threat of rain, it had to work fast. I'm kinda not feeling the whole industrial warehouse backdrop look, I might reshoot the exterior shots again.

Here are some shots, enjoy

thanks god I didn't drive it or else I would have brought one lol

NG MEDIA
    Flickr|Blog|Website(Coming Soon)

how much do these retail anyways!

Comment

they are in the 70s plus on-roads i believe.

Nice pics! Sexy as car and can beat the m3
      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

my old man's on the verge of buying one, fingers crossed!!
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Easily $100k when you add on all the bmw options.
          /Oo ___H___ oO\
          |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

nice little pocket rockets
            Blaze Orange

Comment

a few more

NG MEDIA
              Flickr|Blog|Website(Coming Soon)

Comment

70k! whattttt and it can beat the m3!? why get the m3 for then! haha damnnnn

never really liked bmw's they have got too many technical functions lol

Comment

i dont like how the gear box console is facing away from the driver

it shows bmw didnt really give a fcuk about us right hand drivers and didnt convert it properly.
                  Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                    i dont like how the gear box console is facing away from the driver

it shows bmw didnt really give a fcuk about us right hand drivers and didnt convert it properly.
                    What are you talking about exactly?

The 1 series dashboard and consoles are mirrored from the LHD version, so they actually DID care about the RHD market just as much as they did the LHD market.

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                      What are you talking about exactly?

The 1 series dashboard and consoles are mirrored from the LHD version, so they actually DID care about the RHD market just as much as they did the LHD market.

02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

You'd have to go back to the E30 / E34 days to find many quirks such as the bonnet latch being on the passenger side...

There are some mechanical items that are made difficult to access due to being RHD, but I'm sure the reverse applies in some cases. But on a whole BMW are pretty damned good at the whole LHD/RHD thing.
                        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

ahh my bad
                          Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                          X