Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your previous rice parts on your current car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had chrome wheels on my last car but i also had a full aftermarket leather retrim

Originally posted by Adam View Post
    My old rx7....pink engine ricey enough? lol

that car was rice to the max.... that was that thing that went "PPSSSSTT" when you changed gears.... very rice. wasn't the car purple to.... pink engine, purple car... i think your moving more into homo mods then rice

Comment

haha it was blue with purple pearl you bastard!! I dunno if having 350hp at the wheels canceled out the rice or not?

Comment

my rice parts in order of purchase:

... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post

mighty fine list u got there tinkerbell

Comment

a nice type r sticker on my civic:S
            whats worse then that was being told by a chick one night that there werent any civic type r's brought into australia:S
            it was also installed crooked.

oh the shame
            Originally posted by tinkerbell
            if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

I think Robi wins with the mod below

What is doing with the intake manifold cover
              NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

what... its cool.... what makes it better... it was free

Comment

Would a blue numberplate be considered a rice mod? Seeings it is a vanity item and you pay $175 a year for it?

"No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

the Type R words look like it been drawn on a piece of carboard and stick on the cover! LOL
                    So Hot & Deadly

Comment

took it off my old run around civic.

Put it on the corolla.

Now its stuck permanently cos the gear stick has been threaded....

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
                        Would a blue numberplate be considered a rice mod? Seeings it is a vanity item and you pay $175 a year for it?
                        $175?

you kidding?! i guess being in the right place at the right time helps eh?
                        ... retired/

Comment

$175?

you kidding?! i guess being in the right place at the right time helps eh?
                          Hahaha I thought that's how much people were paying these days for the coloured plates.

Sounds like you must have got in early or got a good deal.

I was considering getting rid of my plate, but I got it back in the one off $50 dollar days and now I dont want to give it back.
                          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

lies!

apparently having ITR bits on a non-ITR is looked down upon by others, and is considered to be rice.

T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
                                lies!

apparently having ITR bits on a non-ITR is looked down upon by others, and is considered to be rice.

thats not rice!!!!..

=(....

rice is making your car look fast but isent fast =P

and a type R aint fast =P therefore parts of type R aint rice =P..

*runs and hides from Type R fanboys*
                                Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                                some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                                Originally posted by tinkerbell
                                if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                                A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                                Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Working...
                                X