International Sydney Motorshow 2006 *56k. u know the drill..*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R123 View Post
    Great work Jonnie... i think ur photos are jz as good as the ones in any car mags if not better. Thanks so much for the effort n saves US (well, me at least) $17 bucks.

Well guys i do have something to say abt the motor show, is this yr i am talking abt... i hope there are some changes in next yrs one to b honest.

I think motor show has lost most of the attractions now, man those makers bring out the same cars for yrs is not funny, i am talkin that RALLIART black EVO, the BULE rally subaru,n those BMs, even the location of them is the same!! i mean that 6 series coupe is there last yr near the door, man they put it on the same spot again this yr. Is on purpose or wot?

i actually think they have one BIG store room for all these ~show~ cars n use them once a yr n put them bk again. Something like HONDA, i mean come on, u dont even bring the CTR here at all? how abt the yellow one u shown in the paris show? ok is a concept car i know n wont b the real one, but u shown to ppl in other countries but u dont do it in sydney.

I been to the shows twice, last yr n the yr before, man the first time was cool u know, u saw EVO VIII, TYPE S, oh yeh, u got Carrera GT and the lots, last yr u got EVOIX, mugen TYpeS, MP6, M5, and more.... wots in this yrs? 2 yr old EVO IX, n STis 3 yr old Maybach, 2 yr old F430, 4 yr old mazda 2? hehehe I think thats why Porsche pull out this yrs show... (well they said they couldnt get a spot they wanted~)

seriously i think motor show is such a significant event for all car lovers n people in general , how dissapointting is that u see cars over n over again? Now i havent been to other countries motor shows consectively, i dont know wots like but i doubted is the same as here.

We all know australian spent more n more $$$ on cars, esp fancy cars, why arent we treated with a bit more of respect by showing what they really have n not jz a list of cars that actually labled for AUSSI motor show ONLY, expiry date - well least 2-3 yrs, because they can never remember what they saw last yr so yeh.

sigh... sorry for the long post guys, mayb i had a long day at work ~~ like to know wot u guys thinking abt the motor show too.

thanx again Jonnie, great work.
    Let me see what's new this year, VE Holden, HSVs, Suzuki Swift Sports/SX4, Mazda CX7, Mitsubishi Ralliart Colt, Proton Satria, Peug 207, Audi S8...........

So, i don't see why anyone would think there's lack of new cars to see in the motor show?
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

awesome work jonnie.. thanx for sharing

yay for mitsubishi
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

felix the horn dog

Comment

Originally posted by supernatural View Post
          anyone got pics of the chicks pls... dont hide them... share them around... lol
          Agreed. More photos of side boobs like photos in page 1 would be mad.
          I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

someone has side boob fetish

Comment

You know what sux ass? Honda Australia.

That was Honda's lamest stand ever.

Last year got me excited, Mugen Type-S + Odyssey all kitted up VIP stylez too. This year, dribble. Made me feel embarassed to be a Honda fan.
              www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                someone has side boob fetish
                It's not like I can see those chicks from Motorshow naked, so sideboobs would do just fine.
                I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

well the peugot girl might as well be :s

Comment

Very nice pics! thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow nice pics.... was thinking that the latest hsv actually looks very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X