X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome photos jonnie ... so many pics
    CARSFORHOPE

Comment

good pics... are u allowed to sit inside the cars??
      http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

yeh the normal cars... not the ferraris or anything like that..
        NBGP DC5R

Comment

damn, you got more girl pics than i do.
          For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

holly, nice clicky pow.

Is it just me or does the Ferrari wheels look ultra small ?

p.s Thanks for takin pics for the guys that couldn't be facked goin
            /Oo ___H___ oO\
            |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics Jonnie...good work on them man
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

There are some good side boobs in those photos
                I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

thats a lot of photos, well done i can never be bothered takin that many

Comment

thx for sharin mate

Comment

awsome pics

z10 says:
                      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                      z10 says:
                      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Great work Jonnie... i think ur photos are jz as good as the ones in any car mags if not better. Thanks so much for the effort n saves US (well, me at least) $17 bucks.

Well guys i do have something to say abt the motor show, is this yr i am talking abt... i hope there are some changes in next yrs one to b honest.

I think motor show has lost most of the attractions now, man those makers bring out the same cars for yrs is not funny, i am talkin that RALLIART black EVO, the BULE rally subaru,n those BMs, even the location of them is the same!! i mean that 6 series coupe is there last yr near the door, man they put it on the same spot again this yr. Is on purpose or wot?

i actually think they have one BIG store room for all these ~show~ cars n use them once a yr n put them bk again. Something like HONDA, i mean come on, u dont even bring the CTR here at all? how abt the yellow one u shown in the paris show? ok is a concept car i know n wont b the real one, but u shown to ppl in other countries but u dont do it in sydney.

I been to the shows twice, last yr n the yr before, man the first time was cool u know, u saw EVO VIII, TYPE S, oh yeh, u got Carrera GT and the lots, last yr u got EVOIX, mugen TYpeS, MP6, M5, and more.... wots in this yrs? 2 yr old EVO IX, n STis 3 yr old Maybach, 2 yr old F430, 4 yr old mazda 2? hehehe I think thats why Porsche pull out this yrs show... (well they said they couldnt get a spot they wanted~)

seriously i think motor show is such a significant event for all car lovers n people in general , how dissapointting is that u see cars over n over again? Now i havent been to other countries motor shows consectively, i dont know wots like but i doubted is the same as here.

We all know australian spent more n more $$$ on cars, esp fancy cars, why arent we treated with a bit more of respect by showing what they really have n not jz a list of cars that actually labled for AUSSI motor show ONLY, expiry date - well least 2-3 yrs, because they can never remember what they saw last yr so yeh.

sigh... sorry for the long post guys, mayb i had a long day at work ~~ like to know wot u guys thinking abt the motor show too.

thanx again Jonnie, great work.

Comment

[ATTACH]218[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]223[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]221[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]224[/ATTACH]

Comment

anyone got pics of the chicks pls... dont hide them... share them around... lol
                            http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

nice job jonnie!

love that audi! interesting honda concept car, not as good as the hsc though. not really digging the chrome paint job or black rims on the is250.

hey is that the fabulous kit on that ferrari?

almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Nope...that diffuser comes from factory...you will notice the exhuast outlets are different on the fabulous one...
                                Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Working...
                                X