OEM "H", got badged today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM "H", got badged today

got badged today at castle towers during a doctors appointment, wheres the cheapest place to get oem "H" badges from?

ebay
    jdmyard
    jdmconcept
    honda
    Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
      ebay
      jdmyard
      jdmconcept
      honda
      ebay used to have a front and rear pack for like $70 from the states, cant seem to find it, jdm concept etc want $100 for 1. a bit annoying to say the least

Comment

Damn that sucks. Any damage? My Type R badge just got badged and they left me with all these scratches.

Comment

wow.. one after another. Honda hate!
          bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

nah not just hondas...my mates brand new hsv gts got badged last night in mel...fukin haters
            183.2KW ATW
            BUILT BY DR HONDA
            Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
              Damn that sucks. Any damage? My Type R badge just got badged and they left me with all these scratches.
              i thought that paint came off but it was just residue left from the double sided tape, bought a red honda badge from jdmyard today at the meet for the bargain price of $80
              i guess im lucky cause the idiot must have just yanked it off whereas they probably used a screwdriver on yours, sucks hard man

Comment

so the red honda badge i bought doesnt fit, seems the pins are too large for those in the boot, i remember reading this somewhere but cnt find the thread, can anyone confirm this and how i can make it work?

Comment

bump for Q,

Comment

Assuming you're talking about the red honda rear badge. The part number should be 75701-S6M-Z01. if it's the front badge, you need to make sure you got the 05-06 dc5 one as the pre-facelift and facelift badges are different.

I recently bought both front and rear red badges but haven't had time to put them on. Will try and find time soon.
                    Last edited by vuongster; 30-05-10, 04:53 PM.
                    DC5S

Comment

Originally posted by vuongster View Post
                      Assuming you're talking about the red honda rear badge. The part number should be 75701-S6M-Z01. if it's the front badge, you need to make sure you got the 05-07 dc5 one as the pre-facelift and facelift badges are different.

I recently bought both front and rear red badges but haven't had time to put them on. Will try and find time soon.
                      yeh i bought the red honda rear badge from jdmyard yesterday, part number is 75701-S6M-Z010-M1 so same as above yeh? the 2 pins are just too large for the 05-06 boot holes for the silver "H" badge. i was gonna file them down so they fit in but just waiting to make sure from someone who has badged their 05-06 with 02-04 honda badges

Comment

hey stevan, i think the rear red honda badge will fit straight on.

Well at least for me it did

hope it helps

Comment

oh man nice work tim, i pushed the badge so hard the boot metal started concaving in, mite have slightly dented it haha, theres no way the pins can fit in the holes, perhaps theres something stuck in there left from the badge that was stolen?? either way im going to honda in the morning to see what hey say . ill put up some pics if i get it sorted tomorrow

btw is there 2 different rear red H badges for dc5??

Comment

i don't think so?

Comment

its the same....

check if u still have a rubber thing stuck in the hole? maybe thats the thing stopping the badge going in.

Comment

Working...
                              X