Need help choosing a color for powder coating my control arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help choosing a color for powder coating my control arms

I have a Championship White 4dr Integra I was planning on powder coating my all my control arms, trailing arms and spindles. I already have my poly urethane bushings and camber and toe kits. Also I bought a Spherical Bearing for the trailing arms. So pretty much everything is going to be new including the ball joints and bearings. Oh yeah I am probably going to powder coat my front spoon calipers and my stock rear calipers also. I was thinking Blue might be the color of choice.
    "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Milano red . It will make your car faster.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
      Milano red . It will make your car faster.
      So hear that quite often that anything red will make your car go faster. I guess I'll just have to see.
      "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Originally posted by DrTran View Post
        I have a Championship White 4dr Integra I was planning on powder coating my all my control arms, trailing arms and spindles. I already have my poly urethane bushings and camber and toe kits. Also I bought a Spherical Bearing for the trailing arms. So pretty much everything is going to be new including the ball joints and bearings. Oh yeah I am probably going to powder coat my front spoon calipers and my stock rear calipers also. I was thinking Blue might be the color of choice.
        hey dudeeeeeeeee

electric purple (beaks/ASR) on CW always looks hot!

pity D2 use it too...

Comment

gold like beaks bar
          Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
            hey dudeeeeeeeee

electric purple (beaks/ASR) on CW always looks hot!

pity D2 use it too...
            I was thinking purple also but a lot of people in my car club in on that purple wagon.

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
            gold like beaks bar
            Not sure really yet gold was in consideration. so I guess I am thinking purple and gold right now.
            "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

black?

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

Comment

Originally posted by on boost View Post
                black?
                you can't really notice black powder coating. I have made my final choice on my color. It's the Tiffany & Co. Blue color.
                "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Hehe that is pretty cool. Get the valve cover painted the same colour with a ribbon airbrushed on it .

Comment

Yeah wait till people get a load of my Spoon calipers when they are powder coating. They are going to think I am NUTS!
                    "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Working...
                    X