My car
    Whats your opinion

looks pretty nice and stock from that angle

show us more pics dude!!!

Comment

CW FTMFW...that's all I have to say
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Very nice! Not a fan of the stickers though. Can I see a wheel weight on the outside of your front rim? tch tch tch hahaha.

"No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
          CW FTMFW...that's all I have to say
          mate... couldnt agree with u more hahahahah especially the MF bit... hahahahah

Comment

sticker FTL too! otherwise CW DC2R FTW
            For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

hehe the photochopping of the plates could have been done a little better =p
              Farewell TYP88R

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
                Can I see a wheel weight on the outside of your front rim? tch tch tch hahaha.

beat me to it ..
                Wheel weight POLICE AHOY!
                Farewell TYP88R

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
                  Very nice! Not a fan of the stickers though. Can I see a wheel weight on the outside of your front rim? tch tch tch hahaha.

2nd'edddddddd....LOL

Comment

Looks like a pretty dodgy photoshop attempt to me?

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by justinfox
                    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Whats everybody talking about when they say wheel weight????

Comment

the piece of metal which wheel balancers use to balance your wheel usually they are stuck inside the wheels but sometimes it can be stuck outside too

Comment

Originally posted by macoman69 View Post
                          Whats everybody talking about when they say wheel weight????

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Working...
                          X