Picture Request - Limited Edition DC2-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture Request - Limited Edition DC2-R

I'm looking for clear photos of the parts that were included with the Limited Edition that were just options for non-LE ITR's. IE: A/C, racing-style alloy pedals, accessory floor mats and rear window film. I'd also like some clean pictures of the Yellow Interior and yellow stitched accents. I'm working on another comparison page that will show some of the unique ITR's out there such as the Limited Edition AUDM ITR, the 2001 Championship white Canadian ITR with Red Interior, and the Swiss Phoenix Yellow ITR's.
    Thanks for your help,
    Matt
    Integra Type-R Registry

as requested....

my sale thread 21.01.12
    CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Thanks! Now I just need closeups of the yellow stitched back seats, shift boot and steering wheel (if they came that way), the A/C controls, the rear window film, pedals, and the floor mats.

In case your seats ever need a cleaning, here's a good thread on that: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...ht=clean+seats

Thanks for your help!
      Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

i'll try find some pics of the rear seats, and steering wheel, pedals, floor mats, and rear window film... but the shifter boot was always just black with black stitching...

my seats where profesionally cleaned a couple of months after the photo shoot, but i never got to take pics....while in the car.

car has been stolen since November......
        my sale thread 21.01.12
        CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

those limited edition's will be worth a bit in a few years to come. i love the yellow seats

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear it got taken from you. Sounds like Honda theft is the same everywhere. Did you ever take any pictures after I sent you those license plate hole plugs? I won't add that to this comparison, but just curious.
            Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

mine is a limited edition but no racing peddals and no yellow stiched shifter boot. It does have yellow stiched steering wheel, yellow stiching on the dash matt and gold calipers. But the original owner had the yellow seats swapped for black ones! i think they must have swaped the back seats too because they have red stiching? also i had another dc2r before this one and from memory the a/c controls are the same? I do have a honda six stacker cd player in the boot with original tape deck, not sure if that was standard on the limited edition or not. I also have a type r rear strut brace which didnt come with my car so they must have been optional for all models.

is there any plaque on the car or any proof that it is a limited edition? also what is the film on the rear window you speak of? is it the tint strip accross the top?

Are you doing a comparisson for the type r sport aswell?
              Last edited by on boost; 14-03-10, 01:27 PM.

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

Comment

Got some photos of the yellow stiching on steering wheel and dash matt and also gold calipers. Not sure if these are limited edition floor matts or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant_007 View Post
                  Damn, sorry to hear it got taken from you. Sounds like Honda theft is the same everywhere. Did you ever take any pictures after I sent you those license plate hole plugs? I won't add that to this comparison, but just curious.
                  yeh, i dod take some pics....

i'll send to u to see how it looked
                  my sale thread 21.01.12
                  CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Originally posted by on boost View Post
                    mine is a limited edition but no racing peddals and no yellow stiched shifter boot. It does have yellow stiched steering wheel, yellow stiching on the dash matt and gold calipers. But the original owner had the yellow seats swapped for black ones! i think they must have swaped the back seats too because they have red stiching? also i had another dc2r before this one and from memory the a/c controls are the same? I do have a honda six stacker cd player in the boot with original tape deck, not sure if that was standard on the limited edition or not. I also have a type r rear strut brace which didnt come with my car so they must have been optional for all models.

is there any plaque on the car or any proof that it is a limited edition? also what is the film on the rear window you speak of? is it the tint strip accross the top?

Are you doing a comparisson for the type r sport aswell?
                    Thanks for the pictures! I don't think there is any plaque to prove a limited edition. I think it was just the ones that were available that had the extra factory options installed without jacking up the cost. Kind of like an infomercial version . To my knowledge the window film is at the top of the back window and said Integra type-r. I think it may have been tinted. Do you have any info on the ITR Sport? I just thought there was one model and then the "limited edition" version of the same car with some additional standard options? http://www.honda.com.au/wps/wcm/conn...a/1994+-+2001/

Right now I'm digging up pictures and such to compare the 2000 JDM Type-Rx, the Australian 'limited edition', the Canadian 2001 championship white ITR, and the Swiss Phoenix Yellow ITR. All of those seem to be really limited except for the JDM one. It was different however. Thanks again for the pictures!
                    Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

Also, were the gold calipers an option or were those painted afterwards? Never heard of a different colored caliper option before...
                      Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

The calipers are standard equipment.

To my knowledge the itr sport came with the optional side and rear pods standard and also have a sunroof

Comment

What is the ITR Sport that you are refering to? I can't find anything on Honda's website, the sales brochures, or google about it. I thought there was just the DC5 and DC2 Integra Type-R, then there was the ITR "Limited Edition", which was basically the standard DC2, but with the few options as standard. Is that not correct?
                          Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

I have the gold calipers, does that mean my ITR was a special edition?

Comment

Originally posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
                              I have the gold calipers, does that mean my ITR was a special edition?
                              does it have yellow stiching on the steering wheel?

Comment

Working...
                              X