Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions/Pic Request for Buddy Club Rims

Lads,

Im currently considering getting either a set of Buddy Club P1 Racing Sf or P1 Racing II for my car in 17 inch but im having trouble finding a pic of these rims on a DC5r. If anyone could help me out with pics it would be appreciated!!

How do you think they would look in white or gunmetal on a CW DC5r??

These are the QF's, which look similar....no opinions?

Comment

i have a set of black SF....its limited edition so only came out for 15"...its on my eg now....

Comment

LOL but what does that have to do with the thread

Comment

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

gunmetal i reckon.

btw u wouldnt wanna sell me your stock centre caps would you?

lol

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
              i have a set of black SF....its limited edition so only came out for 15"...its on my eg now....
              SF is made in Taiwan y0 that's why they're cheaper then the other models

Comment

i know

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                  SF is made in Taiwan y0 that's why they're cheaper then the other models
                  its not just that, it was made to be the starting line of rims as it emulates the QF's looks. Still nice i reckon

Comment

mm.i dont like the new line of buddyclub wheels, appart from the QF's which are unchanged. QF's are pron! i have a set of the old-line P1 racing which i think are very nice too (see my avatar).

alternatively try SSR type-C's, Black Racing Pro-N1, Advan RG for similar 6 spoke design..
                    "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. Its a really hard decision and im finding it quite hard. But at the moment i really do need to find another set of 17s to go on as the tyres i have are hitting my inner gaurds.

I would also consider something like the enkei rp03's like on tony's car...but he would probably kill me hahaha

Comment

go QF!!! they are forged and super light weight..

Comment

Angus if you are paying the 900 dollars a rim. i will get them tomorrow lol

Comment

Enkei ES Tarmac
                            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

rims kit :thumbsdown:

Another rim u want to look at is the RPF1 from enkei also quite nice

Comment

Working...
                              X