My new Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Ride

2003 Honda CBR954RR. Here are a few snap shots, plan on getting some proper pics soon..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

hot!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yeah man, farkn hell happy with it.. So grunty, its been a while since I've been on a big bike.. Stay tuned for some better shots soon..

Quote:
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

Comment

Nice ride's, the both of them. I've been thinking about getting one of those as well.

Comment

Thanx man.. The 954 I picked up for a steal!! Such good value, you get a lot of bike for the cash. Really nice and nimble for a 1000cc as well.. Well 954cc's.........

Quote:

Comment

Quote:

Comment

Quote:

Comment

Working...
              X