Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dc2/4 licence plate caps...what do u think???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc2/4 licence plate caps...what do u think???

hey guys,

i had a honda-tech memeber in USA purchase these for my ITR and send them over....

i have installed them, but i dont think they look as good as i expected.....

ur thoughts...
    my sale thread 21.01.12
    CLICK & BUY AWAY

If it were my car I would've had the holes filled and paint for flush finish. If you're not happy it'll continue to annoy you everytime you look at the car.

Comment

I think it looks good... at least from a distance it does, and i'm quite a fussy person

but, question is, where are u going to mount your plates?

IMO, anything thats off-center looks odd...

Comment

what did u seriously expect, for the lumps to disappear? lol

it looks as good as it can other than shaving and repainting the bumper as monty said

Comment

Nah not feeling it, looks a tad cheap, I think you should leave the plates there.

Comment

man thats sweet. neva knew they sell em

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
              If it were my car I would've had the holes filled and paint for flush finish. If you're not happy it'll continue to annoy you everytime you look at the car.
              yeh, but i didnt think about doing it when i got the car re-painted...

Originally posted by typeS View Post
              Nah not feeling it, looks a tad cheap, I think you should leave the plates there.
              yeh, i think so too

Originally posted by thegame-01 View Post
              man thats sweet. neva knew they sell em
              yeh, USA market only...
              my sale thread 21.01.12
              CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

I think you're focusing on it too much and it's throwing you off. But it'll grow on you.

IMO probably get the plate relocated to the left or right hand side of the grill area and it'll look nice.

Comment

Originally posted by F.O.B Squad View Post
                  I think you're focusing on it too much and it's throwing you off. But it'll grow on you.

IMO probably get the plate relocated to the left or right hand side of the grill area and it'll look nice.
                  yeh, thats what im thinking..............will see how it pans out..
                  my sale thread 21.01.12
                  CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Working...
                  X