Type Nin dc2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Type Nin dc2

eh.. just joined this forum little while back, never post, i just normaly browse around finding out new bits of info etc etc... anyway i live in melb and heres a couple picks of my DC2 Vti-r, type r engine and gearbox, exhaust, extracters, coil overs etc and yes i did make the mistake of lowering it too much lol....

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5007/30092009014.jpg
    http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/200/30092009015.jpg

Any future mods?
    Change the front end looks out of place. But i don't see to many white VTI-R's around.
    Pics of the engine bay would be sweet

Comment

what should i change the front end to

Comment

ditch the gauze stuff and get dc2r lip

Comment

its not bad, i would've left the exterior stock and put some nice wheels on it, loose the spoiler get an ITR front lip
          - MAR '01 DC2 INTEGRA TYPE R
          - '86 BMW E30 318i CABRIOLET

Comment

got a fiber glass lip now but cant fk take the stock one off >_>, also looking for a itr championship white front bar also... lmk if anyone has

Comment

Stacked my car awhile ago back in late December last year, was off the road for about 5 months, stacked into the back of a Lexus, lucky for me because my car was so low, when i stacked into the Lexus i went right under him, so my bonnet and body work at the front copped it rather than the engine saving it from being a ride off.

Anyway costed me 4.5k to get it fixed, which included a complete car respray also.

Here are some recent pics of the car now after the accident, also had a few mods like front lip etc put on.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

good to hear you are back on the road
                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                X