new to club itr/pics of my mk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to club itr/pics of my mk2

hey guys as posted before im new to the forum and am on the hunt for a dc2r or dc5r, so heres some pics of my current vehicle.My dad found it for sale in someone front yard with grass up to the doors and saw the potential and saved it lol, (My dad collects and shows volkswagens so naturally he couldnt pass it up) Its taken quite a bit of work to get it to now and although its not a pristine show car its still one of the cleanest orignial examples we have seen. the only non original part of the car is the Microtec LT-10s and the eibach/bilstein spring and shock combo. They did come with bilstein factory but they were shagged when we got it. thanks for looking even though its not a honda lol

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Do A Burnoutt!

Comment

engien bay pics???

looks like a sweet 'classic' to own - much else besides the MicroTec?
      ... retired/

Comment

Nah haven't got any engine bay pics ATM they are pretty ugly under there lol try to get some soon. Nothing else done really besides ecu. Was more of a factory ecu died & cheaper to go aftermarket, Just a dumb little pod filter, bendix pads, eibach springs and bilstein shocks, had south african spec gti wheels but they were bitches to clean. Have ordered a new clutch for it to go in soon. It's more exciting than it sounds trust me haha

Comment

wow.. clean mk2!!

I just saw a yellow one this arvo with a nice low offset wheels and lowered!

Comment

very clean car would look awesome with low offset wheels

Comment

Working...
            X