Yellow DC2R, Y-56 Touch Up Paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow DC2R, Y-56 Touch Up Paint?

Does anyone have any of this touch up paint? Honda has discontinued making these and i'd like to tidy up some stone chips on my bumper. After 8 long years owning her my beloved ITR-888 is going to be put up for sale.

Any paint store should be able to make you a small batch provided you have the correct paint code.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

how much would this be roughly? they're cheap but how would my local Bunnings fare?

Comment

I got some made up at autobarn, it cost about $15 for a little container I think, maybe a lil more..

Quote:
        Originally Posted by justinfox
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Sad news Easton. I still remember the weekend in Singleton when I parked my car next to yours and we talked about cameras. You had the S1 IS Powershot from memory - wow, incredible how far things have come since then!

What are you looking to buy to replace your ITR?
          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
            He drives a Jag these days.. right Easton?
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
              This

Comment

By the way how much do stock DC2R's go for these days?

01, yellow recaros, 102,000kms. Might sell the number plates if an asian wants one too ITR 888 dosn't work on Lotus's! lol

Comment

And I can't beleive that after 8 years I'm still seeing the same familiar faces guys!

You Honda bunch are so loyal!

Comment

I cant speak for anyone else Easton, but I is the poor one LOL, hence staying with an 'older' Honda
                    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Hard top Elise i like...
                      ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by Easton View Post
                        And I can't beleive that after 8 years I'm still seeing the same familiar faces guys!

You Honda bunch are so loyal!
                        ha ha, i am like q_ball -my Honda has too much coin invested to move away!
                        ... retired/

Comment

wow Easton.. thought u were going to keep the R forever.. hehe
                          "Success is 99% Failure"
                          Soichiro Honda.
                          sigpic

Comment

Easton, can you do us all a favour an dpost up some of your original photos ?

The photos you took of your car some 8 years ago are famous world wide. I use one as my screen saver at work.
                            /Oo ___H___ oO\
                            |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

I secured a new Lotus Elise S!

Comment

Working...
                              X