Circuit Club/EXE Track Day Photos - Winton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by air23box View Post
    I have 500+ pics but most of them turn out bad.....still picking which one I should post.....
    Sorry for being so trigger happy with you camera. But I reasoned the more I took the better chances of getting more good pics.

Comment

Nice pics Eddy/Vin . I particularly like the one of my mega body roll with Mugsee in the passenger seat.

Comment

Nice pics.

i saw this one

and i thought are you FRIGGEN SERIOUS ANOTHER ONE...then i realized whos car it was. HAWT>

Thats some serious body roll tom. Take the kiddies out of the boot first nezztime.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
          Sorry for being so trigger happy with you camera. But I reasoned the more I took the better chances of getting more good pics.
          Thats ok...I acturally love ur work Vinny......There are quiet a few good one of mine too....always try to get some pic of my own car but too bad I can take it when I am driving.....thx....

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
          Nice pics Eddy/Vin . I particularly like the one of my mega body roll with Mugsee in the passenger seat.
          Me too.....does the body roll cause by Mugsee??
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            Originally posted by air23box View Post
            Me too.....does the body roll cause by Mugsee??
            Damn you guys. I'm big boned, dammit!

Heres my contribution to the photos from this track day. The rest can be found here: http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...-EXE%20Winton/

Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

we love flames coming out of cars.
                    Nice pics!
                    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Sif keep posting pics of me spinning out LOLLL *saved
                      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Working...
                      X