Something to keep my DC2R company...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something to keep my DC2R company...

Snapped some pics of my new CB400 (with the R, to keep it on topic).

It's my first bike, so it is learner legal and all that.

Hope you don't mind some two wheeled Honda pics here... enjoy

Attached Files
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Nice bike, and a really good choice to learn on IMO . I wish I learnt on something as nice.

Comment

Wow, good combination!
      So Hot & Deadly

Comment

Very nice man. Matches well.

Hows the VTEC on that bike? I've got a VFR800 and not sure what feels better the Car or the Bike?
        Deano.

Comment

whoa yeah! love it.. congrats cam!
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nice photos and nice bike and DC2R

Any more pics of the DC2R with the JDM Rims?

Comment

Originally posted by apparition View Post
              Nice photos and nice bike and DC2R

Any more pics of the DC2R with the JDM Rims?
              I'll have to dig up some pics. I meant to over the weekend but didn't quite get to it...

Are there pics of your JDM wheels up?

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by DLO01 View Post
                Very nice man. Matches well.

Hows the VTEC on that bike? I've got a VFR800 and not sure what feels better the Car or the Bike?
                Thanks

It's pretty linear, you can hear the note change at 6k rpm, without feeling a real kick. It is pretty nice at the top end, but feels like it could do with a more free-flowing exhaust. 13,000rpm sounds cool! hehehe

Comment

ohhh shit yeah!!!

a match made in heaven Cambo!!!

looovely!!!

13K rpm FTW!
                  ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                    ohhh shit yeah!!!

a match made in heaven Cambo!!!

looovely!!!

13K rpm FTW!
                    Thanks Dave!

There is a bit of a theme going on... 2 black 4cyl VTEC Hondas, with gunmetal grey wheels and red bits! I think they look nice together too

Comment

which is faster in a straight line you think?

btw, very nice indeed!

Comment

:-) very nice... i've got the same setup in my garage! but mine doesnt have vtec! :-(

Comment

Originally posted by 00dc2 View Post
                          which is faster in a straight line you think?

btw, very nice indeed!
                          The bike, up to a certain point. Probably about 150-160km/h.

Up to 100km/h the bike leaves the ITR in the dust. 0-100 in 4.x seconds.

Comment

wow and that is just a 400cc legal "Learner" bike

Comment

great looking bikes! im gonna have to put pics of my baby's up too! :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X