Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshoot soon Rixsta.

Comment

Nice and clean, good job really looking neat.....is that j's racing exhaust you got?

Comment

Nice ITR. looks the biz.

Comment

Thanks, yes it's a J's 60RS

Originally posted by ChargeR
          Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Oh sweet as, how does the exhaust sound through vtec range? loud, aggressive? was contemplating on getting one, but they aint cheap i guess.
            I only ask because i've heard clips of the exhaust and they sound pretty mean.

Comment

Below 4000 RPM, they are the most perfect street exhaust ever. Nice and quiet!
              Above 5500RPM, it's nice loud Raspy goodness.

Plus it weighs crap all!

Although, I do miss my Spoon N1

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
                Below 4000 RPM, they are the most perfect street exhaust ever. Nice and quiet!
                Above 5500RPM, it's nice loud Raspy goodness.

Plus it weighs crap all!

Although, I do miss my Spoon N1
                So what makes you miss the Spoon N1 over the J's Racing exhaust?

Spoon sounds nice like it, but i personally like the J's racing better quite a unique sound in my opinion.

But theres another exhaust that i'm looking at atm but we'll see how things go.

Comment

The Spoon N1 sounded like a proper race exhaust like it was! It absolutally screameddd!!! The J's sounds more touge / street.

J's suits my needs better now. But the Spoon was awesome!!! Such a nice exhaust.

Comment

clean ride bro

Comment

^^ love the clean stock external look

HAWT!

Comment

Working...
                      X