• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New PB

took my DC2R to Wakefield Park yesterday and created my new PB...1:11.77

here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA3PoDJ1ZRA

On the left:

DC2R (March 2009) -- Stock engine & box, Mugen intake, J's racing header, Fujitsubo powergetter exhaust, PowerFc (base map), Spoon coilovers, Yokohama A048 F:225/50R15 R:195/55R15, weight around 1100kg

On the right:

EGB18C (October 2008) -- B16B head + B18C block, 4.9 final drive, Injen intake, Hytech Tri-Y replica header, custom 2.5 exhaust, PowerFc (tuned 127kw atw), Buddyclub Racing spec coilovers, Toyo R888 F&R 205/50R15, stripped interior, aircon & power steering deleted, weight around 1000kg

In the video you will see they have just put new tall ripple stripes at Turn 2 and Turn 9 (before you can run over the edge)
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Congrats bro.....Great Vid and time too.....very neat drive......very smooth too......can't wait to put mine on wakie and try what I can do.....
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Great times from the R. Dave R hit some 1.10's in his mildly modded R. So i think it's possible for a 1.10 in your car.
      BYP Racing & Developments
      Built. Tuned. Driven
      Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

great work man!

you really should be doing competitions!

supersprints FTW!

http://www.jscc.asn.au/index.php?opt...page&Itemid=49
        ... retired/

Comment

I really want to
          But I still need to do some works on this car & polish my skills
          Plus I will be overseas for a while

Do I need to do all 9 races? Can I do just 2 or 3 of them just for fun?
          Last edited by Calsonic_R32; 08-03-09, 12:08 PM.
          Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

hey mate grate times for a midly modded dc2r!

you dont have to do every round.. since its to late to register, you could just get ur L2S and do a couple of rounds, i think they post the forms up on this site in the supersprint thread...

would love to see you there

the best mod for going fast in are type r's is getting ur wheel alignment right, and driving as smooth as possible...
            RWD + Boost =

Comment

Originally posted by SHIFTY View Post
              since its to late to register, you could just get ur L2S and do a couple of rounds,
              hey Dave, it is never too late to register, you just can't count the rounds that you raced in prior to entry or miss out on

(plus your CAMS club gets any points you get for winning/placing in a round)
              ... retired/

Comment

oh alright fair enough.. im sure they wouldnt say no to the extra $50 or woteva the entry fee is anyways :P hehe

should be a good year, i think there will be less competitors, so more track time
                RWD + Boost =

Comment

congrats on the time!
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                    Congrats bro.....Great Vid and time too.....very neat drive......very smooth too......can't wait to put mine on wakie and try what I can do.....
                    I'm down for wakefield towards then end of the year, maybe should get something organized from now??

Oh yeah nice vid
                    Last edited by spoon; 09-03-09, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Congrats man, nice work

Comment

Got enough posts to view the FS forum yet? Introduce yourself, you never know you might have something actually useful to add to this forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X