[B34ST] - Goodbye DC5s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[B34ST] - Goodbye DC5s

Finally sold my dc5s. And picked up my new ride yesterday. I havent took any new pictures of it yet, waiting to load them up from my mates camera. The dc5s is sold to my mate, and he already has some nice mods arriving soon, keep you all updated.

Anyway, here is my new ride: SUBARU IMPREZA S MY02 WRX STi

Pictures were taken by the old owner.

This car is unique from other 2002 STI, back of the car is 2007 tail light conversion with Chargespeed diffuser.

Last Picture Of My DC5s

Last edited by markasia; 14-01-09, 09:55 PM.
    sigpic

sweet ride man!
    So Hot & Deadly

Comment

Originally posted by Mr AK View Post
      sweet ride man!
      Cheers man. miss the dc5 alreadi. lol
      sigpic

Comment

sure looks beastly!!!

enjoy
        ... retired/

Comment

Oh that Fearless fella, has/had a lot of nice cars all with a lot of nice parts! Does he still have the GTR? The GTR was gorgeous.
          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

You're my new hero LOL
            I love rexys haha... just not a keen fan of the bug eye.
            Congrats on the new buy!!
            Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Usually prefer bug eye's standard but, I really like the car mate!

Originally posted by Manny View Post
              Oh that Fearless fella, has/had a lot of nice cars all with a lot of nice parts! Does he still have the GTR? The GTR was gorgeous.
              Yes i know of the guy aswell.

Modifies his cars so well. I remember when the F34RLESS plates were on his green RX7. I know that you would have a very well built car man, so congrats. Owns Emperor Performance or something rather AFAIK.

Complimentary pictures of the plates, and aforementioned much drool worthy GTR.

/spam.
              Last edited by hydie; 14-01-09, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Nah he sold the GTR quite a while ago now. His also the new owner of my DC5, soo looks like the dc5 will have some nice parts too!!! lol
                sigpic

Comment

very nice buy mate, one of the best looking bugeyes i've seen. that front bar might give a bit of trouble on a decent speedhump though
                  02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                    very nice buy mate, one of the best looking bugeyes i've seen. that front bar might give a bit of trouble on a decent speedhump though
                    Got defected today already after a random check up. I took the front bar of yesterday so that the car can go up my driveway, got stock sti front on now and took the spoiler of as well..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by markasia View Post
                      Nah he sold the GTR quite a while ago now. His also the new owner of my DC5, soo looks like the dc5 will have some nice parts too!!! lol
                      LOL, yeah I was looking at buying some of the nice parts he had on his Evo 9 when he had one...
                      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

LOL, yeah I was looking at buying some of the nice parts he had on his Evo 9 when he had one...
                        Yeah. he always buys the best part, guess thats what happen when you have a supplier to hook you up good prices.

theres a few parts he's got left over for the wrx that i want. such as work meister, cf boot, defi gauges and all. gotta save up now, lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

hmmm farrr dats one of the nicer bug eye wrxies ive seen

Comment

Originally posted by CL969 View Post
                            hmmm farrr dats one of the nicer bug eye wrxies ive seen
                            Yeah my friends keep telling me to do a front conversion. but im really happy with the way this bug eye looks, not many nice one around in perth.
                            sigpic

Comment

wow nice..

that's a nice spoiler!
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                              X