No announcement yet.

Ninja vs Gixxer - not a honda...heck its not even cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if your new on bikes and intending on buying one do yourself a favour and buy, at the least, a good quality leather jacket.....had an accident not too long ago and saved me alot of pain......go the gixxer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
      LOL me and the guys at work were pretty close to booking for the course lol.
      woohoo! lol

so hot..
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

fark cant wait to get my fulls. 600's are so much nicer!
        LONDA

Comment

Originally posted by 11111 View Post
          if your new on bikes and intending on buying one do yourself a favour and buy, at the least, a good quality leather jacket.....had an accident not too long ago and saved me alot of pain......go the gixxer!!!!
          true, always wear gloves and shoes too..

An alternative to leather jackets are the Japanese riding jackets, breathable, light, waterproof and packed with body armour. The one I got was from Nankai, after all these years, I still have it..LOL.
          MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
            fark cant wait to get my fulls. 600's are so much nicer!

Seriously buddy, if you're on your fulls and are looking at Sportsbikes, don't waste time with 600s. The only people who buy 600s are those that have to ride 600s due to Supersport commitments.

If you're riding on the street, just get a straight full litre bike...

And I'm going out on a limb here...Have any of you considered the 1098?
            You should give that a go before making a decision on any Japanese sports bike. Hell, even if you get a 2nd hand 998...LOL...
            MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

i really like the ninja but i like the other;s speedo

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
                Seriously buddy, if you're on your fulls and are looking at Sportsbikes, don't waste time with 600s. The only people who buy 600s are those that have to ride 600s due to Supersport commitments.

Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post

And I'm going out on a limb here...Have any of you considered the 1098?
                  You should give that a go before making a decision on any Japanese sports bike. Hell, even if you get a 2nd hand 998...LOL...
                  Tell me you cant be serious? The mid sized bikes are great bikes to get around on for road or track riding. The daytona 675, gsxr750, ducati 848 are all magnificent and have plenty of power to keep you in trouble. A full litre bike is a waste of time on the street unless you really want to end up in jail!!

Comment

ninja is no longer with us. replacement toy

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...697#post154697

19,000 rpm still going

Comment

Bloody nice, i love the white and red combo

How does it ride compared to the ninja?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                        Bloody nice, i love the white and red combo

How does it ride compared to the ninja?
                        you cant really compare to two...one is 20years old the other is a beast

ninja is light and nimber but the r6 is just as good once you get the hang of it and better! diam its heavy at first.

once u touch the 600 you wont go back
                        19,000 rpm still going

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                          Tell me you cant be serious? The mid sized bikes are great bikes to get around on for road or track riding. The daytona 675, gsxr750, ducati 848 are all magnificent and have plenty of power to keep you in trouble. A full litre bike is a waste of time on the street unless you really want to end up in jail!!
                          Totally!!

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by justinfox
                          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

ninja reminds me of a goofy bug, gixxer delivers!
                            hi

Comment

Working...
                            X