Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] Cruise to Lake Mountain-ish - Photos and Reflections

Hi all,

thanks to everyone who came out today and made it a great day! Weather was perfect and there were no incidents to speak of . Great to see a heap of new faces and I hope we can outdo today's numbers in the future, our turnout was even comparable to the massive cruises that the Sydney crew have .

Any comments or suggestions for future cruises?

Now post pics
    Last edited by ChargeR; 21-09-08, 07:48 PM.

first

sigpic

Comment

No...Tom is 1st...you still come 2nd......dame you guys are fast.....

Thank you Tom for organising another awesome cruise......Great turn out.....this is the biggest cruise we had so far.....and there are a few couldn't make it so next time will be bigger and better......

Big thx for everyone who show up.....without you this cruise won't happen......I reckon we all have lots of fun driving up and down the winding road.......it've been nice to see all the old and new faces......
      Last edited by air23box; 21-09-08, 07:40 PM.
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Attached Files
        - KAIXEN XENON KITS 100% Korean Made. (lowest defective rate in industry; installed in OEM Hyundai luxury cars)
        http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t=94693&page=4
        http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/i...owtopic=334499
        - MTEC HALOGENS

Comment

awesome turn out of cars, good weather, thanks for organising tom :P

Comment

omg i cant beleive i missed that, its massive!!! good stuff
            DCIIR

Comment

thanks weather and TOM

Comment

Wow... lol, that is impressive!!

Looks like a fantastic turnout Melb!!
                Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Thanks ChargeR for being our fearful leader and organising the awesome cruise. Weather wise, we couldn't have asked for more! More comments to come about the actual cruise after we've had some time to digest.

In for pics from pro SLR guys!
                  Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Awesome cruise and great weather! Thanks for letting me join this Tom. Had fun even though i was a non-honda/integra. Pity it was short-lived for me, because my friend felt motion sickness..

Comment

Toms the GUN!!! Toms the MAN!!! round of a claus to the organiser.. Amen

G.O.R - great ocean road cruise??? perhaps

i loved the lake mountain twists, great fun, also having mugsee in front of me, love the noise his car makes, But none other than Tien is glorious.

again Thanks to tom and everyone who attended, great turn out, great people and great atmosphere.

Comment

awesome cruise tom..

cant wait for pics as well.. hehe
                        Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                        some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                        Originally posted by tinkerbell
                        if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                        A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                        Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Hey guys great cruise. It was finally good for me to meet other like minded Type R drivers such as yourselves. Everyone was very accommodating and major props to Tom for organising. See u guys at the next one for sure!
                          VTEC = Very Technical Extremely Crazy!

Comment

Thx tom for the cruise...well done.. looking forward for the next one..

Comment

Thanks Tom of organizing

An absolute great cruse, the best one I’ve been on by far.
                              Great to have met new faces and I haven’t seen for years.

Now that the formalities are out the way and warm-up done,
                              Looking forward to WINTON next SUNDAY

Comment

Working...
                              X