No announcement yet.

2008 Spring Time Cruise - Photos & Reflection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the video that was taken by the silver DC5S?

Comment

yeah he(mp-) copied it for me, about 35 minutes of footage...

Comment

Originally posted by x2k View Post
        I hope they got enough footages to make a video... i tend to make videos for events like these
        man....basically the whole way there, i was lost and by myself..i got abit of the white dc2r and black dc5r when i ran into them (they were lost aswell)..so i only got a bit of footage on the way back. But not everyone was there and a lot of it wasnt that great due to the reason it wasn't me filming..

The footage i took while driving turned out better then most of the others lol

Ill see what i can do and ill give you a copy aswell n c wat u can get out of it

Comment

any stuff from the freeway up there??
          ... retired/

Comment

I got some footage of the highway driving. I don't think its any good though! I'll pass on to x2k if he needs it
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

rolling shots are ftw!
              post em all up fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Vitabrits View Post
                I got some footage of the highway driving. I don't think its any good though! I'll pass on to x2k if he needs it
                give it to peter so he can give it to me so i can put it all together..

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                  any stuff from the freeway up there??
                  Lol i got a few freeway shots, but ur not in it rofl...i only have footage of the last group who left the tavern.

Comment

The highway footage is only of the P platers as we left first ><!

and a shot of the people who left for home last. (whites dc2's)

Also a few vids of the twisties, but they are pretty boring.
                    sigpic

Comment

videos of proper cruises never really turn out, as you gotta stage alot of that shit...
                      ... retired/

Comment

Here are sum pix Vitabrits took on my cam. Sorry for the delay its been a while since i have connected my camera to my PC.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

And one more.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Did anyone get around to putting the video together?
                            Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Working...
                            X