Something in a BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something in a BOX

Hey Guys, got these after a long time of some HARD savings... but everytime when i look at it.. it somehow justify the lunches and other stuffs that i had to give up~~~ !! hahaha

also like to thanx Edward from MAxhonda for supply my dream rims.

wow they look nice!!

Remember to post some pictures once you get them on OK!!

Also how much did you pay?

Comment

Very nice, on what R are the going?? and what size are they??

My rims should be ready next week so I'm gonna be happy boy as well hehehe

Comment

hahaha.... welcome my sydney twin...

reminds me when I just open mine bk then...

enjoy

Comment

Very very nice man
          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Love the colour! Welcome to the Rays club :-)
            01 JDM CW DC5R - C pack - 17" RAYS CE28N Bronze - Potenza RE001 - BuddyClub N+ - Mugen Airbox/Header/Twinloop/Strut bar/Therostat/Fan SW/GT Wing - Hondata IMG/K Pro - Bride Seat Rails - Defi BF/Pod - C-West Lip Kit - Super pro castor bushings - Ingalls Camber arms

Comment

nice rims dude...its worth the $ mosdef
              arrowz
              sigpic

[ Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #003 ]

Comment

awsome rims *drool

z10 says:
                i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                z10 says:
                mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

beaut wheels mate!
                  picswhentheyareon

Comment

8 weeks later n i still haven't got my wheels off ed...

I'm jealous
                    ClubITR- newcastle

Comment

lovely rims, are you going to get some centre caps to go with?

Comment

Originally posted by STEVtEc View Post
                        8 weeks later n i still haven't got my wheels off ed...

I'm jealous
                        with RAYS usually takes about 3 months, but its worth to wait for .........
                        Patek Philippe - Patek Philippe Nautilus PP5980/1A
                        Rolex - My Rolexes
                        Patek Philippe - Patek Philippe Nautilus PP5712R

Comment

Thank you all for the positive comments. yeh i love it a lot myself and definitely worth the wait!!!

the size is 17x7.5 +43 (+43 should b no problem for the spoon calipers hey Eddie?) I was gona buy 16 but forunately saw Edws special offer on this particular set so i jz wouldnt wana miss out.

Was thinking abt getting the center cap but saw Jinr@is rims still look awesome hot without it so mayb wont pay the extra for it at this stage.

Getting a black set of black is because my mate suggested black will makes such a good contrast on CW. So i think it wont go wrong on mine DC5. Will definitely up date with the rims on the car but now we can keep looking at Temp until he posts up some with his set... hehehehe

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by R123 View Post
                            Thank you all for the positive comments. yeh i love it a lot myself and definitely worth the wait!!!

the size is 17x7.5 +43 (+43 should b no problem for the spoon calipers hey Eddie?) I was gona buy 16 but forunately saw Edws special offer on this particular set so i jz wouldnt wana miss out.

Was thinking abt getting the center cap but saw Jinr@is rims still look awesome hot without it so mayb wont pay the extra for it at this stage.

Getting a black set of black is because my mate suggested black will makes such a good contrast on CW. So i think it wont go wrong on mine DC5. Will definitely up date with the rims on the car but now we can keep looking at Temp until he posts up some with his set... hehehehe

Cheers

Luckily you got the 17" because you would of so regreted getting 16. Even 17 looks a bit small on the car due to the rim design.

Comment

Working...
                            X