welcome!
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
    http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Nice car pal..

Quote:
      Originally Posted by justinfox
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

are those pics taken near your house at gawler?
        come down to burnside.. take pics at the shopping mall at night.. nice view
        - Project R -

Comment

yeah on top of the Big W carpark.....we'll have to do some Burnside pics when the weather gets better.

Just bought myself a helmet, extinguisher and battery triangles today, 3 steps closer to track ready. Cams license and brake pads still to go.

Comment

woo hoo! for your info, open practice days dont require a cams license, u can get one on the day (only valid for that day) for an extra 10-20bucks on top of the entry fee (~$100).
            what pads u going for? did u get a baffled sump yet?
            "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Welcome! A very clean and tastefully modded DC2 you have .

Comment

should have a SA cruise sometime
                Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
                http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

check at ozhonda.com..
                  there are cruises + dyno coming up soon
                  - Project R -

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
                    woo hoo! for your info, open practice days dont require a cams license, u can get one on the day (only valid for that day) for an extra 10-20bucks on top of the entry fee (~$100).
                    what pads u going for? did u get a baffled sump yet?
                    Oh that's easy then.

I'm undecided on pads, they need to be suitable for street with minimal warm up, say 1 or 2 stops at crossroads etc, I am open to recommendations but the difficulty may be in finding them to suit VTi-R instead of Type R, I'm a little noob on the brake pads.

As for baffled sump, how likely am I to run into trouble without semi's?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                      Welcome! A very clean and tastefully modded DC2 you have .
                      Thankyou

Comment

you won't run into trouble if you don't have semi's.

welcome bro!
                        DCIIR

Comment

without s-tyres you should be ok, though 'lala has some reasonable G-producing corners (particularly turn 2, the long left hander).
                          re: pads, check out the brake pads thread for some ideas. 00dc2 has Ferodo DS somethingorathers which he seems to be happy with and are reasonably priced..otherwise i'd recommend Endless's of some sort. i get a lot of stuff from centrax auto and have found them to be very informative and helpful. talk to steve there.
                          (www.centraxauto.com.au)
                          ps i'm using endless type-r's at the moment, previously endless na-r's. depends on personal preference but these pads MAY be a bit too circuit-biased for you. they tend to be pretty average when cold for the 1st few minutes of driving. once theyre warmed up its another story though. also they will dust, squeal and wear themselves and the disk rotor more than your stock pads..
                          Last edited by szymonsta; 01-09-08, 12:49 PM.
                          "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Hey in order to get a cams license I need to join a cams affiliated club. I found Honda Sports car club of SA, is this the one to join?

Comment

Working...
                            X