My DC5 Type S - UPDATED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by staryknight View Post
    doesnt matter how low the cops think it is, as long as it passes over the pit ledge at the pits its fine. :P ive been defected many a times before too. But the stock look is pretty nice on the type s anyway.
    Yeah my car with the front bar and side add on, is really low, i doubt i would make it over the pits, after taking them out, i can fit a can under it, so should be fine to take it over the pits now! just need to find a set of rims with good treads i can borrow.
    sigpic

Comment

dont wanna just get new tyres if theyre almost bald?

Comment

dont wanna just get new tyres if theyre almost bald?
        lol!! dont wanna waste the money on new tyres yet!! hahaha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by markasia View Post
          lol!! dont wanna waste the money on new tyres yet!! hahaha
          invest in decent tyres -_- ... they are not a waste imo.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

tyres are very underrated, theyre the only point of contact between your car and the road... without them your car is nothing but a revving engine and a nice place to sit. :P

Comment

i just bought some new tyres.. most noticable mod i've done on my car! worth every penny

Comment

I managed to sort out a new set of rims plus tyres. just waiting for the buyer to confirm payment of the current set.

sigpic

Comment

ey champ, can u show us a pik of the interior??? i always wanted to do mine red in my car but never got around to it... haha would love to see it though

great car!!!

Comment

Update: ce28 gone.
                    waiting for new rims & tyres so my mate let me borrow his honda euro sports rim for now.

Last edited by markasia; 30-09-08, 12:35 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

i'm liking those rear pods... you know if they'll fit on a pre-face lift DC5R?... same with the skirts... cause i know your selling them

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                        i'm liking those rear pods... you know if they'll fit on a pre-face lift DC5R?... same with the skirts... cause i know your selling them
                        Not sure about the rear pods, it shouldnt be a problem. i know they fit s2000, there quite universal even though there for the dc5s also the skirts will fit.

Last edited by markasia; 30-09-08, 12:53 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

saw ya on stirling highway last night with a buncha other cars. :P

Comment

saw ya on stirling highway last night with a buncha other cars. :P
                            lol!! true, that was you!! hahaha!! saw you wave when you turned right at the traffic lights. car looks good man!
                            sigpic

Comment

yep it was me! hows your boost build coming along? got any parts yet?

Comment

yep it was me! hows your boost build coming along? got any parts yet?
                                Yellow Sticker First!?! Parts =
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X