Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chargespeed DC5 Zenki Grill help prz?

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me more about the installation of the Chargespeed grill? Is it a "snap-on" cover of some sort or more of a complete swap of the oem grill (and possibly the removal of the middle bar which makes up part of the bumper). I have tried emailing Chargespeed themselves, several of their distributors and some independent retailers but it is as if no one can give me a straight answer or rather not willing to go through the trouble of finding out unless I commit to purchasing the item in the first place so if any of you integra otakus out here could help me out, I would really, really appreciate it. The reason I am asking is because I have a Mugen intake and would like to retain the oem aerokit.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Here is a picture of the item

What's the cost of this grill?

I never knew you could get a grill like this, good find.

Comment

5 Zigen also makes something very similar and from memory it is also very expensive for what it is.

Comment

5zigen is more of a grill / scoop imho.

And would do more than that front grill in air flow.

but its very very $$$$$$$$

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
        Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

xpose (or something) is selling one of these...

I think they look quiet... average.

Comment

Chi, Temp I had a look at the 5Zigen one but the picture was at a poor enough angle to not allow me to really capture what was going on entirely. Do you know if it's pretty much an enclosed grill with the opening matching up with the scoop or otherwise? And whether it will mate with the Mugen intake extension? Thanks for the feedback so far. Btw, any real leads on what the Chargespeed piece is?
            Last edited by Prowl; 22-07-08, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracer View Post
              What's the cost of this grill?
              At todays AUD/JPY it puts it just above $205 so probably around the $300 mark after tax and shipping. Of course I am just estimating this figure from my limited experience in ordering stuff from JP. Bah should have gotten the ARC intake instead..

Comment

I'm assuming the grill is to be used with this?

http://www.nengun.com/5zigen/cold-air-intake

damn expensive just for an extendsion of the stock air box ><
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X