• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Video of my Car Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD_nEmP8a5E

Cool, the exhaust sticks out a fair bit? :S
    Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

exhaust sounds alright but are the tappets noisey in real life?
      ... retired/

Comment

Either you don't have a shorty cat or your BC3 is for a DC5...that is seriously sticking out quite a lot...
        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

ditto..
          sounds nice though

Comment

Yeah i did notice it was sticking out a bit, but i'm not fussed about it, and yes it rattles a bit when down shifting but everything is tightened....so i don't know also it barks when i release the accelerator.

Overall i'm happy with it....

Comment

neighbour's must love you early in the morning or late at night :P
              RWD + Boost =

Comment

that's a bad install job please fix it!!

edit: it looks so wrong! >_<
                Last edited by felixR; 12-07-08, 06:56 PM.
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

That looks hella haggard sticking out that far...

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by justinfox
                  You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

noting enjoyable about that! the exhuast seriously must be design for a DC5 or something. Too much over hang from the rear bumper!
                    So Hot & Deadly

Comment

brings new meaning to what we call poke..

but it sounds nice =P
                      Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                      some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                      Originally posted by tinkerbell
                      if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                      A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                      Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

if it's a bad installation job then will cost me another $300 or so ? cause i'm getting a slight rattle underneath, so i don't know what the hell is up but yeah i got it installed by Midas, any suggestions where i can get it fixed? (preferably not too far, remember i live in Northern part of Melbourne)

Comment

well i found a place near me called Pro-Tek, i will take it down there tomorrow and see if they can advise what to do etc, i'm very worried about that rattling underneath.... and also people have warned me not to go to Midas but it was my fault for going there, *sighs* why can't things be perfect, im pretty pissed about it now, that people have told me that it sticks out man, when i drive around.....ah well i'm open for suggestions to resolve this silly exhaust issue of mine

Comment

midas

to help, we need to know what exact exhaust pipe and what cat converter you are running...
                            ... retired/

Comment

It's an BuddyClub Spec 3 Pro exhaust system - DC2R + cat - EM1, to give you a clearly understanding it's like this i have an Muffler tip with pipe + S pipe with it, theres a middle resonator (hotdog) pipe to the cat all bolted on to my stock headers.....

I hope this gives you an idea what my exhaust looks underneath....

Comment

Working...
                              X