Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Representing Club ITR at Mx5 Putty cruise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 00dc2 View Post
    as long as freaky had a good excuse

"officer, i had to get to the front to show these nancy boy mx-5 guys that Honda is king around these parts"

he would have understood..

hahaha well I wasn't there to prove anything. I just wanted to be at the front

But seriously though, you'd have to go a long way to find a bunch of people as friendly as the MX5 crew. The run organiser/leader of the day, Stefan, was very welcoming toward us "ring-in's"

Their driving standards and general courteous behaviour is excellent too.

When is our next run up this way going to be? Anyone up for organising a Putty run?
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

I was having a spirited run with a Turbo SE at the last section of the putty before the Broke turn off, and when we stopped a 45-50 year old man got out of the car. LOL, he was fast.

I am going to drive the Oxley in 2 weekends time, you can tag along if you like Cambo

Comment

2 weekends eh?

Anyone else want to join in? I'm sure Stephen will bring one of his cars too!

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

He needs to take both.

I'll drive one

06 STI FTW

Comment

Freaky didnt actually overtake me (except on the slow cruise home), I managed to block him, even when he tried to hop into my boot as I turned into the Half Way House.
            Kuntry Kuzzin (Stephen)
            * KKZ00M - Son of Cow Poo - The Friesian - NC MX-5: Marble White with Black Leather. Jibba Jittai - Rider and Horse with own mind.
            * MMM, the powers of STi: WRC Blue MY06 STi
            * Remember, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!!

Comment

James got a new modification on that drive too... an Orange wheel and rear bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by kuntry kuzzin View Post
                Freaky didnt actually overtake me (except on the slow cruise home), I managed to block him, even when he tried to hop into my boot as I turned into the Half Way House.
                Welcome Stephen!

Thanks for letting me crash your cruise, you need to update your signature

Comment

Originally posted by JCE View Post
                  Welcome Stephen!

Thanks for letting me crash your cruise, you need to update your signature
                  Signature and avitar updated.
                  Where are the pics of your dayglo orange paintjob?
                  Last edited by kuntry kuzzin; 18-09-06, 04:59 PM.
                  Kuntry Kuzzin (Stephen)
                  * KKZ00M - Son of Cow Poo - The Friesian - NC MX-5: Marble White with Black Leather. Jibba Jittai - Rider and Horse with own mind.

Comment

No pics, I will need to polish it out this afternoon.

Maybe thats why they have 35km/hr corners.
                    If I had've been going 35, maybe the can might not have punctured.
                    The funny thing is that the paint started underneath the front bumper/guard and then continued underneath the car onto the back wheel.

I think the guys in the Nissan Patrol may have thrown the can out of the window

Comment

The way your car was handling on the way into Wollombi I'm surprised you went over 35 anywhere. That was when I first noticed the orange on the wheel and thought it must have been a space saver spare which would have explained the handling. The rear end seemed to be on a mission to leave the road sideways.
                      Kuntry Kuzzin (Stephen)

Comment

Putty Rd FTW

back in my em1 days me n afew mates (r33 gtst, 180sx type x n a n14 sss) used to go out every friday, from broke to halfway n back, good times good times...
                        ClubITR- newcastle

Comment

yeah the new mx 5 looks HOT AS.

love it.

Comment

Working...
                          X