Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIC] Winton track day! 27th April! POST YOUR PICS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] Winton track day! 27th April! POST YOUR PICS!!

Another fun day @ Winton!
    Thanks to Tampered Motorsports for running the day so well and with no accidents, especially while it was pouring down rain in pretty much every session!

RESULTS: http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/re...04/2008.WIN.P1

It was the first time I have ever tracked in the rain which proved to be pretty fun! Learning to counter steer and cornering and braking without too much oversteer. I started off running a 2minute in the first session and finising the day with a 1:51.8 about 9 seconds slower than my dry times.
    Ended up placing third on the day, losing to some evo9's one who was coming third all day but ended up doing 1 amazing lap of 1:47 somehow on his last lap of the day...
    My wheels also got out of balance at about 130km/h + due to all the rocks and dirt stuck on my rims!

ChargeR was also up there running some pretty good times but no dirt on his car meant he couldnt go any faster!

Enough talk pictures are here! Sorry there are only pics of my car and Sam's as my photographer was too lazy to walk around and loves
    Start of the day @ scrutinering

Bling

bbsgarage cars

ghetto camera mount

Known as the brown integra

The road home..

ghetto exhaust mount

Anyone with more pics from the day, feel free to post them up!
    Enjoy!

Comment

Great pics

How does that intake feel compared to your old one?
      CARSFORHOPE

Comment

New intake has better mid range as Mugen falls short, top end is very similar!

Comment

nice nice....fastest honda there.
          BYP Racing & Developments
          Built. Tuned. Driven
          Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Thanks to ChargeR for playing taxi for the day and for the moments of hilarity on the track; who said that the track is meant to be all serious and stuff...

Congrats to Brian for the awesome times Way to represent an underpowered ass-dragger at the track.

Anyways, heres my contribution:

Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

WOW! Awesome photos mugsee!

notice the CLUBITR sticker on the AE86's front lip =P

DAMN WHITE + GUNMETAL EVO

Comment

Nice pics mugsee and bangn . Was good to see you giving a good account of the type ARRR amidst a sea of evo's brian.

Next time I promise I will lift my game and spin off to get my car nice and dirty .

Comment

No dirt on your car means your not commited!
                    I hope it doesn't rain on the next track day!
                    What do u reckon of the Winton no bull sprints on Sunday the 11th?

Comment

OOoo... so you guys didn end up going to on Sunday.

Missing out yet another track but knowing it rained at least made me feel a bit better that I missed out.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
                        OOoo... so you guys didn end up going to on Sunday.

Missing out yet another track but knowing it rained at least made me feel a bit better that I missed out.
                        Aren't you meant to be on holiday or something. Don't worry there will be more trackdays that you will miss before you get back .

Comment

Working...
                        X