the Golds, the Blues, the Reds, yum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Golds, the Blues, the Reds, yum

I took off my Amuse for NJ inspection (I failed, too loud) and snapped a few pictures. Keep in mind I haven't cleaned it so it is dirty.

Mmm Amoooose. Looks nice .

You must look after your car. Mine looked like that for about 2 days after i put it on. Now it is just brown with road grime .

Comment

Look at those welds...marvelous!
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

damn! hotness. any sound clips?
        LONDA

Comment

lol @ failed for being too loud.. you can never be too loud!
          you'll be putting it back on arent you?

Comment

Keep in mind I haven't cleaned it so it is dirty.
            =O, looks quite good to me

=D

Comment

Originally posted by markR View Post
              lol @ failed for being too loud.. you can never be too loud!
              you'll be putting it back on arent you?
              Funny story. I took the exhaust off a few weeks ago and left the car on jackstands in the garage hoping to put the oem exhaust back on myself. I tried and no luck (it's heavy and you need two people to do it since you have to hold up both mufflers in order to get it on the hangers. I had to call a friend but he said when he gets back from vacation. So a few days later an auto-x is approaching and I was without my car for several days. I just put the exhaust back on myself and just left it with a rejection sticker on my windshield.

I also failed for 2 other violations. One of them not my fault. They couldn't find the OBD-II connector and they told me I do not have a port---they told me to go to the dealer and ask where it is. I knew where it was and told them, they said they looked. I didn't want to fight it since it wasn't the only thing I failed for. I also failed for those aftermarket carbon fiber mirrors. Dumb.

So last weekend I put my oem mirrors back on and today I went to the DMV to get it reinspected. The guy asked me what I failed for, I told him. I said I do not have another exhaust and he called his manager or another tech over. He told me to go wait where we are supposed to and they talked. 15 minutes later after they check other things, I get a new sticker. Passed!

My friends couldn't believe I passed a state-inspection facility with this exhaust (it's LOUD).

I had some nice fun after.

Comment

Working...
              X