• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt View Post
    looks nice but i couldn't spend that much on a lip kit
    make sure you get some pics when you get it
    yeah... same!! IMO not worth it.. unless ur filthy $$$$$$

Comment

hmm....don't really appeal to me. To me, stock DC5R (pre or post facelift) is as good as it gets.

The one thing i learnt after seeing those pics is, never do a promo shot with a black car, especially for things as small as a front lip. I can't really see the actual shape of lip.......
      For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
        looks nice but i couldn't spend that much on a lip kit
        make sure you get some pics when you get it
        no worries, plenty of pics when it arrives!

Just shows how much i like the kit

I just hope it looks nice with blue

Comment

guys, was just thinking, and would like to know your thoughts on this;

I was thinking maybe i can just get the carbon fibre front lip, then get the fibre glass sides and rear?

Or should i just get the whole cf kit?
          what do you RKN!

Comment

If possible, go for fibreglass for everything. No point spending money on CF when it's not going to be any much better than a fibreglass in this application.
            For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Originally posted by 3r1k View Post
              Sang, will it fit our car? or facelift dc5?
              with 01-04 -> 05 kit conversions and vice versa, i think you just gotta apply some common sense here.

the 01-04 front and rear bumpers are not the same shape. no matter how much we would all love them to be. you cannot just get an 05 kit, and whack it on an 01-04 DC5. the same applies in the reverse situation. that's just common sense.

with that said, to answer your question...
              -chargespeed kouki full kit will not fit 01-04 with exception to the sideskirts. the front and rear bumpers could fit with some modification.
              -chargespeed kouki bottom line lip kit will not fit 01-04 perfectly. the side skirts will. the rear lip things might but the front will not look right because the shape of the front bumper is different. if it did fit, i'm sure you would see pictures of it on the chargespeed website under that application.

www.thersxsite.com has a whole section on conversions. have a look at those to get some idea of what the differences are between 01-04 and 05 bumper shapes. particularly the 02-04 kits modified to 05 DC5s section. the other section is actually not accurate cause all of the conversions have sourced 05 lights.
              almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

by the way, there's a trader on ozhonda that does chargespeed kits. maybe worth hitting him up for a quote. the 01-04 chargespeed lip kit was listed for $1500 if i remember correctly.
                almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Working...
                X