Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VTECMACHINE & Dave R Ignition DVD shoot

Hey everyone,

Don't know if you all know, but Club ITR representaaaaa. Dave R and I are going to be featured in ignition DVD in April. Be sure to get the magazine associated, and watch the DVD feature. It should be awsome. The shoot was at Oran park raceway.

This was the first time I had been on the Oran Park South circuit, and I must say it was very nice, quick, free flowing track, but somewhat SCARY. Walls all around, and I was on probably the worst tyres for it (Toyo T1R's). They held up a heck of alot better than I thought though. I learnt a shit load about my car, and I must say being on the track by yourself is just pure gold. Nothing to worry about but your own driving style. You guys need to try it sometime.

All in all it was a super day. Dave was cool, his car looks AWSOME! Looks very aggresive with the orange wheels - and since the last time I met him as Shifty, he has learnt alot and is some what the track guru he portrays himself to be. It was nice a cold day, so that allowed the tyres to stay cool-ish, and the oil temp down. Lucky it didn't rain, especially seeing all those walls and no run off.

Anyways, the DVD will be out in April, issue 28 I think.

Here are some teaser pics:

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

clubITR representaaaRRRR! lol
    congratulations to you both!
    cars look great!
    although, dave should have removed his P and license plate from the 1st pic..

Comment

I still hate Dave for not telling me. I hear he can drive.... for a kid from the E.S.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
        I still hate Dave for not telling me. I hear he can drive.... for a kid from the E.S.
        LOL eastern suburbs!

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

represent y0...
          http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

congrats guys!

Comment

Oh! you forgot Dave's pic, Ricki

Nice work guys.
              For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                haha..

nice work rix & dave..
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Congrats on having your car featured on Ignition DVD - can't wait to see it! Both cars look tough in the pics! Makes me want to do more mods to my DC2R :P

Comment

So how did Ben fit the stock wheels onto your hub (with Spoon Brakes)? Just bolt it on?
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Good work on the feature and nice pics!!

Did you guys mention CITR in the interview?

Comment

Nice pics and nice cars! Congrats!

Comment

Lol... was a awesome day.. rickys car is amazing! so much put in 2 it !!!

dude post up that vid of me vtecing in reverse!
                          RWD + Boost =

Comment

hehehehe... Yeah will do man. I just need time and lap top. My phones OLD SKOOLLL!!!

Nah mo, didn't mention ClubITR, but mentioned JDMST. The interviews are funny and damn right stupid! You guys will laugh hardcore... I know I will. It's going to be something to look back on when i'm older and ROFL everywhere.

Comment

hi im dave and this is my nissan silvia... LOL

man im gona be so embarrassed of that part
                              RWD + Boost =

Comment

Working...
                              X