DC2 Backyard Special (literally) cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Darren.
    Yeah I got heaps more I want to do on my DC2 & enjoy helping or watching DIY:P so will come around

Oh by the way I think my gf might be about to give in re going to the track now that I've got the right tires and exhaust.. she needs a bit more convincing.
    Will keep working on her lol

Comment

awesome set up here, props to you for the time and effot..
      my main question is, the car this setup is installed in, is it a road car or a track dedicated car?

Comment

I think the cluster was well worth it, despite getting whipped by the fiance :P (Although its easier to speak when I'm sitting on the otherside of the fence - the one where she doesn't nag and yell at me).

Time to you-tube it in action!

Btw, like Wayne said, time to do an intro thread to tell us who you are
        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Done

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?p=78270

Comment

Nice work Shin!

And I wonder which s15 you are talking about that did a 360 that day at winton...

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
              Nice work Shin!

And I wonder which s15 you are talking about that did a 360 that day at winton...

yeh i wonder who it was.. =P...
              Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
              some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
              Originally posted by tinkerbell
              if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
              A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
              Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by j3i View Post
                awesome set up here, props to you for the time and effot..
                my main question is, the car this setup is installed in, is it a road car or a track dedicated car?
                It's a street car.. can't afford to have a track dedicated car

Comment

so..god forbid, what happens when you get a lickly?? (yellow sticker)
                  is it easy to change back to original set up for pits?

Comment

Originally posted by j3i View Post
                    so..god forbid, what happens when you get a lickly?? (yellow sticker)
                    is it easy to change back to original set up for pits?

i fail to understand why the gauges will get Defected.. as they seem to comply to the rules of not blocking vision out the windscreen?

people get defected for having monster tacho in their faces.. and sitting on that arm on the right and stuff..?
                    Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

I don't think the gauges will get defected either, but if it does, it'll take about 5 minutes to pop the original dials back in.

I keep the original cluster intact and made sure I didn't cut any factory wiring for this mod

Comment

you are a true inspiration!
                        ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                          you are a true inspiration!
                          yeh hes pretty good with that =P.. makes us want to mod our cars more =P LOL....

if the Defi gauges didnt cost so much i would amost consider doing that cluster as well =P
                          Memorable quotes

Comment

If anyone is willing to do it by themselves, I'd be happy to help them

Do you want to do one for your DC2 Wayne? I can give you the speedo program =P

Comment

Originally posted by shin78 View Post
                              If anyone is willing to do it by themselves, I'd be happy to help them

Do you want to do one for your DC2 Wayne? I can give you the speedo program =P

if i did it i would have to use cheaper gauges =P.. 1k worth of gauges sensors is way to much!!!..

although i really only want what i have now.. which is water temp oil temp, tacho speedo.. but mm ill think about it.. lol.. so tempting =P
                              Memorable quotes

Comment

PWOAR!!! that's awsome!

Originally posted by ChargeR
                                Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X