My CW DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
    very nice. i really like the bodykit too. how's the BYS exhaust? yes some nice coilovers to replace those tanabe springs will just finish it off as a really neat 'light tune' car. thnx 4 sharing
    BYS exhaust is okay but I don't think it's up with the better known JDM brands. I got it free from my bro who had a dc5r also.

Still not decided on what to get coilover wise. I want a quality setup and I don't want any rattling. Thinking maybe BC N+ but they seem a little pricey over here in NZ.

Cheers,

David.
    01 JDM CW DC5R - C pack - 17" RAYS CE28N Bronze - Potenza RE001 - BuddyClub N+ - Mugen Airbox/Header/Twinloop/Strut bar/Therostat/Fan SW/GT Wing - Hondata IMG/K Pro - Bride Seat Rails - Defi BF/Pod - C-West Lip Kit - Super pro castor bushings - Ingalls Camber arms

Comment

Very nice JDM spec CW DC5R you got there

Comment

nice lookin car man.. very jealous of those ce28n's..although i still think you just cant go pass a set of them in diamond black..
        eckoflyte

Comment

hot! car looks clean ass...
          ----------------------------------------------------

arrowz
          blz-arw626

Comment

Originally posted by nzitr View Post
            BYS exhaust is okay but I don't think it's up with the better known JDM brands. I got it free from my bro who had a dc5r also.

Still not decided on what to get coilover wise. I want a quality setup and I don't want any rattling. Thinking maybe BC N+ but they seem a little pricey over here in NZ.

Cheers,

David.
            interesting..i was thinkn of bys exh but ended up getting fujitsubo powergetter..
            have u considered ohlins coilovers? they seem to have a good rep. and known for high quality. i have zeal function xs and am very happy with them so thats another option..very high quality imo.
            "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
              At least you guys get the real mcCoy, we can only kill for such fine samples. ...
              really? i thought they don't sell ITRs in NZ and so they have to import. Is this right nzitr? nice car man!

Comment

Very clean!

So slickk..
                Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #004

Comment

nice car nzitr, im planning on getting the BC's at some point too.
                  Euj, they are imports.

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                    nice car nzitr, im planning on getting the BC's at some point too.
                    Euj, they are imports.
                    ahh thought so, cheers Matt!

Comment

by far the nicest white dc5r ive seen!! sooo CLEAN!!!

Comment

that looks bloody hot man!

Keep us updated!

Comment

Hey thanks for all the positive comments guys. I'll post some more shots when I take some better ones.. ie not in driveway.
                          01 JDM CW DC5R - C pack - 17" RAYS CE28N Bronze - Potenza RE001 - BuddyClub N+ - Mugen Airbox/Header/Twinloop/Strut bar/Therostat/Fan SW/GT Wing - Hondata IMG/K Pro - Bride Seat Rails - Defi BF/Pod - C-West Lip Kit - Super pro castor bushings - Ingalls Camber arms

Comment

wah.... the cw white looks different under different time of the day... (is all colours are like that? ) heheheh dont know..

but is a very sharp car.

Comment

Nice car champ!

CE28N's what are they in width and offset? Are you using spacers to clear the brembo's?

Comment

Originally posted by AUDM DC5R View Post
                                Nice car champ!

CE28N's what are they in width and offset? Are you using spacers to clear the brembo's?
                                Well the std RAYS setup for a JDM DC5R is 48-50p and 17x7.5 which clears the Brembos fine. Mine are a little more extreme in they are the 43p 17x7.5 version. They came along at a good price so I got them knowing I could move them on if I wasn't happy with the outcome. I think mine is similar to runing low 30s offset on a non JDM car which I have seen run.

I haven't rolled the rear guards so the 225/45 AD07 are a tight fit. The natural camber increase due to lowering helps. Adding the body kit balanced the look out as the wheels were a little overpowering to start with. I also added camber in the front to add to the overall look. It sure makes the steering feel much better too.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X