No announcement yet.

quickshoot of my dc2r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i was eating with justin... he didnt have his camera on him... it wasn't like some organised photoshoot. I didnt have any spare cable ties so I didnt want to take my P plates off lol. Next time... next time... too lazy to photochop it out haha

Comment

due to popular demand... the p plates have been removed! check them out!

the 2nd one was a bit hard... i had to create the outline of the car and the colour is a bit too bright... i have to fix that up later

other then that hows my editing?

Comment

theres still a P in the 3rd pic????

z10 says:
        i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
        z10 says:
        mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

3rd pic looks much better now

Comment

i did it just for you mo! haha

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
              i did it just for you mo! haha
              I feel the love brother!!

Comment

To put it in point form.

1. Subject of focus - Expose for the subject first then worry about the background later.

2. Lighting - IMO shadows should always be on the side of the car which should not be seen, or use flash to fill in the void.

3. Shoot with RAW and sharpen manually in photoshop to get maximum sharpness.
                The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Neo! From memory that was the only light in the street... the next light was about 30-40 metres up the road!

I used the flash a couple of times but I didn't like how it came out on the pics. I'm still running the standard flash.

But definitely good feedback Neo

Comment

Oh yeah, failed to mention regarding point 2 of my previous reply.

You really need an off shoe flash such as the Nikon SB-600 or SB-800 to fill in that dark area caused by the shadow if there's no other light available.

Comment

Yeh... haha well since I just got into photography I think its a bit too soon for me to be buying a flash. I want to experiment more with lighting, exposure and aperture first until I get good at that I'd be getting a flash!

No point in buying all this good gear when I'm not improving on my own in anyway!

Comment

Cool, no dramas.
                        All the best with your photography

Comment

here is a better pic of Trevs cage...car looks tuff Trev.

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #004

Comment

Definitely a cool location hey, no need for further pointers big Kev has already covered them all...4th pic is definitely the winner of the lot
                            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

i really like the 3rd pik....but i LOVE the cage!! FTWWWWWWW
                              ITR #01-0141

“If Honda does not race there is no Honda.” Soichiro Honda

Comment

Nice work Trev, pics turned out pretty good!

LOL at the amount of house lights you turned on with your exhaust
                                Justin Oh Wedding Photography

TYP 88 R

Comment

Working...
                                X