2007 AutoSalon Final Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

Does anyone happen to know what those gray things that cover the spoiler holes on the rear boot are 'officially' called? I'm pretty sure there's some form of terminology for them. And if I can buy them seperately? Got a defect notice for my gtwing and so, yeah, if anyone could offer some help in the right direction would be great!

PS: Sorry for the hijack Jingers.. sweet pics btw!

Originally posted by Jingers View Post

ums/w1/JDC5R/Autosalon%202007/IMG_8911.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Svelte' View Post
      Hi guys,

Does anyone happen to know what those gray things that cover the spoiler holes on the rear boot are 'officially' called? I'm pretty sure there's some form of terminology for them. And if I can buy them seperately? Got a defect notice for my gtwing and so, yeah, if anyone could offer some help in the right direction would be great!

They are Top Secret bonnet pins...used to hold the boot down as it is a carbon fiber item, and could un-latch at high speeds due to the lack of weight in it.

What you need are those rubber hole plugs...can be found at super cheap auto and autobarn...places like that

Comment

Originally posted by Svelte' View Post
        Hi guys,

if you want to be anal the excat brand and terminology for them is aerotech bonnet latch.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks heaps for the help thrown in my direction. Seriously, I'm grateful. I believe I can use both ur suggestions!

Originally posted by Leslie R View Post
          They are Top Secret bonnet pins...used to hold the boot down as it is a carbon fiber item, and could un-latch at high speeds due to the lack of weight in it.

What you need are those rubber hole plugs...can be found at super cheap auto and autobarn...places like that
          I'll drop by Super Cheap 2day to get some ghetto plugs to pass inspection....

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
          if you want to be anal the excat brand and terminology for them is aerotech bonnet latch.
          Then google these for a permanent solution...

Cheers!

Comment

I was at this autosalon! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X