• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a K series ftw.
    g
    [ BBU66Z ]
    g
    Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

yeah get a K! congrats dude.. not really a fan of the headlights thou.. get EG6 ones (so light)!
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Congrats on the purchase . Car looks very neat.

Go K Powah!!!!

Comment

ahaha yeah still deciding though.. its pretty hard to decide actually.. thers a k-swap going aroun d on the forums for like 8.5k which is pretty cheap in my opinion? hrmms but yeah.. im after some eg6 gear when ive found it i'll be selling the angel eyes =]
          Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

Comment

Looks pretty clean mate, that a Si or a VTi?

Either way, another vote for K swap and get yourself an EG6 lip from Honda
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by rayb3na_ View Post
              the adrenalins are awesome, althought i only drove it back from chatswood and then took it off the road, all the sound deadening came off as soon as i got it home. can't go wrong with a flathead and a hammer =]
              you should of bought dry ice, would of been much quicker to take off the sound deadening.

Comment

man, clean example u got there!

but yeah ill have to jump on the bandwagon and agree with replacing those lights with the eg6 ones.. other than that - looks tight!

special k babyyy
                sif it's a girls car
                sigpic

Comment

its a vti, but sounds like the engines on its last legs soon so thats gona come out first now probably, ordered my frontlip and wing =] eg6 lights on its way soon too hopefully. will pobably start a build thread when i have time =D

Comment

Nice Car.. Love the rims
                    New to

Comment

WTF? Those headlights are fkn cool.!!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by justinfox
                      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

hmmmm think i can recall it turned into another heat debate too...

wowow.. thats an great looking ride man.. excellent ride for excellent project

go hard!!

Comment

haha thanks man, yeah i like the headlights they blend with the car, just been told that one of the halo's do tend to break or something and they suck to repair so yeah shrugs.. see what happens will keep you guys posted =]

Comment

i heard dry ice to get rid of the sound dendening wasnt too good for the chassie or something?

Comment

hey rayb3na
                              guess you finally got ur car, nice man love the eg.
                              time 4 a b18 or k20 :P

Comment

Working...
                              X