Clear All

respray front bar?

who has done this?

where?

what price?
    ... retired/

$300 or so should be the price, cant really help u on where though

Comment

Hey Dave, Tony got his front bar resprayed and he hasn't complained yet so maybe he got a good job?

Comment

is this in the wrong forum?
        almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

apperance forum?

where do you think it should go???
          ... retired/

Comment

no DIY on this one?
            'freakygeek is the stig'

Comment

probably around 200-300, 400-500 for a really good job

Comment

should be approximately $300... ask to get some leftover paint or something too.. for touch up

Comment

i figured appearance forum was meant for actual appearances (post photos etc) not to discuss the appearances of our cars.

edit: i think im right, read the subtext to the forum... "Appearance Photos of your ride, your mods, or just cool photos of cars"
                  almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

oh, thanks for that sang,

so where does it go? maybe for sale/wanted?
                    ... retired/

Comment

i believe tony got his done at lansvale at a place called Hollywood Smash Repairs (his mate's cousin's place i think). The guy did a good job because tony is picky and made him buff it 1000x. on my lip though, he did a mediocre job IMO, and you can see that the paint is already starting to crack. but then he didnt charge me much for it and from a distance it does look normal.
                      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

the best places are prolly those repair places certified for prestiage cars. You would assume the owners would be very picky of a repair job on a 200k+ car... hmmm

Comment

I just pictured driving my R into a prestige repair shop surrounded by $200k+ cars
                          j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
                          Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
                          faijai: rg + awp = gg
                          hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
                          rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

man, if i get the compressor after some bills are paid im going to try a DIY.

I'm going to try and paint the lip and oem sideskirts first, i have done a lot of reading and basically its all the after work that makes a good paint job.

Just put down 2 coats of base coats
                            3 coats of clear,

and then buff it with a professional machine, then you will get something decent.

Will let you know how it goes when i finally get some cash and some time.

on a side note, im planning a full detail soon so will take some before and after picks.

tinkerbell im planning on buying some paint this weekend so if your car is the same color flamenco black pearl let me know if you want some too.

place is vg auto paints they color match and are open on saturdays
                            /Oo ___H___ oO\
                            |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Originally posted by rG` View Post
                              I just pictured driving my R into a prestige repair shop surrounded by $200k+ cars
                              its ok get a bumper sticker "my other car is the lambo"

so they think u are just using the R to scout them out and they will do super good job to impress you

Comment

Working...
                              X