Red leather interior DC2R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red leather interior DC2R

here is some pic's of my DC2R's red leather interior .. the people i bought the Honda off really like leather interior's ... all there car's have been reapulstered
    in leather

so they told me it costed them $5500 for the reapulstered the integra

lol and compared to vinyl which cracks in the sun if not looked after.. what is leather's durability ? Eg: sun life? I use a leather conditioner on them (Mothers)

Attached Files
    Last edited by B.ITR.00; 05-08-07, 09:14 AM. Reason: i dont know how to use forums porply lol
    Living The Midnight Dream

clean them every few weeks with a leather cleaner.

use leather conditioner ever 3-4 months. This is what i use to do with my last car... which had a retrimed leather interior.

if you drive the car a fair bit... best bet is to go out to supercheap and but a cheap throw over seat cover. This way you won't have to clean it as much, no sweat well go on the seats (making black marks).

One this you have to worry about tho... is if you have a "smelly" job (i use to work at KFC) or play a sport where you get sweaty.... drive with the windows down... and use a seat cover... because the leather well trap the smell.... and you have to clean them to get rid of it.

Enjoy

Comment

that looks surprisingly good! shame they couldnt keep the "recaro" on them though that would be the icing on the cake!
      Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

Comment

Originally posted by rayb3na_ View Post
        that looks surprisingly good!
        lol thanks , i take it that you have seen leather seat job's that look dagy ? i was very skeptical about them when i was first buying the car in anycase

Comment

ahaha yeah ive seen bodgy jobs but they look good looks like good leather too.. wont wrinkle and crack but like 45SET said remember to look after it =] leather isnt as forigiving as cloth x]
          Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

Comment

here is more pics that i have that i have not uploaded lol maybe it will inspire some

Attached Files

Comment

$5500 Ftl!!!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by justinfox
              You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X