Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front BAR's for DC5 Type S or Facelift DC5 (hi priority)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one that bolt the gruppeM brace to the engine bracket thingy.
    dont know what else to call it. it like the brace had a little platform to bolt on...
    Last edited by PolitoHood; 25-07-07, 02:31 PM.
    Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Haha funny thing is I know what your talking about... I'll measure it for you tonight... did you try and just use the stock bolt? (If you sent me a PM reply I still haven't gotten it...)

Comment

thanks can you measure the size of the thread as well as the hight and thickness

Originally posted by MRK20A View Post
        Haha funny thing is I know what your talking about... I'll measure it for you tonight... did you try and just use the stock bolt? (If you sent me a PM reply I still haven't gotten it...)
        Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

yeh.. talking abt kits for DC5...

BY far has to be the C-West version II.. !!!

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
            This is not a technical thread, please try and post in the correct forum next time.
            hey mo i think he had the right forum for his thread in the first place.

"Appearance Photos of your ride, your mods, or just cool photos of cars." <-- is the blurb for the appearance forum.
            almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
              hey mo i think he had the right forum for his thread in the first place.

"Appearance Photos of your ride, your mods, or just cool photos of cars." <-- is the blurb for the appearance forum.
              Then maybe it should be going into General automotive?

Comment

Working...
              X