Type One, Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Type One, Tokyo

Earlier in May I was lucky enough to visit the Type One factory in Tokyo and managed to take a couple of quick photos. The place is clean, the guys are friendly and didn't mind me wondering in between the cars taking photos. Sweeet...

More over at http://www.flickr.com/photos/2037405...7600379966986/
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

those cars look amazing! loving the s2k

great work mugsee
    Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
    "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
    sigpic
    itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
    send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

I visited the same workshop as well It was good hey.

They were preparing the cars for Autosalon , 3 s2k with spoon body kit HOT!

Comment

sweet! nice rides!
        so were you just on holiday or something?

Comment

3r1k: definitely awesome! It was just something different to the workshops that you see in Australia. Any pics from your trip?

Souljah: was just on holiday, although if anybody knows a job that regularly sends their employees back on paid vacations to Japan, lemme know!
          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

OooOoo NICEEE!!!!

Originally posted by ChargeR
            Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
              OooOoo NICEEE!!!!
              very nice!

thanx for sharing
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Some Pics for you guys:

Other pics taken by my friends (Vtechnique) when we were there:

Enjoy

Comment

More:

Comment

Wow, nice photos as well! Wished I could have gone around Autosalon time as well.

When I went, all the cars were moved up to the second level and there was only a customers EK9 that was being serviced below.

Comment

Hey Mugsee, can you tell me where in Tokyo this Type One workshop is? how do I get there by rail, what station? I will be going to Tokyo in the next week and if i have time i might check it out...also do they actually sell parts up there? or just a showroom?

Sorry for the questions, thanks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Type-One is basically Spoon workshop and I think they sell parts as you can't go to Spoon office to buy their products.

I actually went to the office because friend of mine been there before and had a chance to me Ichishima-san with his Euro-R.

Comment

Very nice! Gotta love the way the workshop has two levels to park cars!

Comment

Originally posted by Sypherg View Post
                            Hey Mugsee, can you tell me where in Tokyo this Type One workshop is? how do I get there by rail, what station? I will be going to Tokyo in the next week and if i have time i might check it out...also do they actually sell parts up there? or just a showroom?

Sorry for the questions, thanks.
                            mate... although i am not exactly sure on how to get there... but i remember there are some general direction in the spoon web site... i remember just around 15mins walk off from the JR station of Tokoyo. So yeh... it wont b that hard... get a cab off the station or something...

hope that helps...

Comment

how i wish i was a rich man, living in japan.

Comment

Working...
                              X