Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: pictures of dash

Hi all,

Does anyone have pictures of their dash? Namely the driver's and passenger's side?

Regards,
    Ken

1990 DA6 Integra XSi
    ... retired/

Comment

looking good there dave =P
      g
      [ BBU66Z ]
      g
      Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

fwah....project car?

I'm actually looking for pictures of DC2R dash in particular. I found something strange and thought I could confirm it with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by poizon View Post
          fwah....project car?
          nah, write off

I'm actually looking for pictures of DC2R dash in particular. I found something strange and thought I could confirm it with you guys.
          well, please share it! i am intregued!

i dont have a DC2R, so cant post a pic...
          ... retired/

Comment

Maybe you should post your findings and we'll be able to help you out faster.

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
              Maybe you should post your findings and we'll be able to help you out faster.
              yes, MUCH faster...
              ... retired/

Comment

Perhaps he's wondering why the driver's side air vent is laminated in cf and the passanger's isn't. I don't know, just guessing.
                "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
                  Perhaps he's wondering why the driver's side air vent is laminated in cf and the passanger's isn't. I don't know, just guessing.
                  Bingo!...hahaha....is that normal?

Comment

yea it seems to be... ive seen it on a few of itrs....

Comment

Originally posted by poizon View Post
                      Bingo!...hahaha....is that normal?
                      Haha... Yeah, as a far as I can tell - I've never seen an ITR with the passanger side laminated in CF.
                      "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

what does 'laminated' mean? does it mean "painted"?
                        ... retired/

Comment

Yeah painted pretty much...CF look

Comment

Lol, you have discovered the single flaw that Honda made they when manufactured this car...

Lol, how can they forget abt it? Oh well... if it was real carbon fibre, i would get pissed off and demand a passenger side CF air vent.. but it's only plastic...

Wakefield 1:14.5640 - DC2R

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
                              Lol, how can they forget abt it? Oh well... if it was real carbon fibre, i would get pissed off and demand a passenger side CF air vent.. but it's only plastic...

probably intentional... i dont think they forgot...

Comment

Working...
                              X